Reviews for Trickery
That was so funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love this little fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
AH! Loved it! It was the most interesting/long/entertaining story EVER on ringing door bells XD

great job! (thumbs up to u)
Whispering Darkness chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
*grins* That was perfect! - Absolutely loved it! Reid deserves a little time to be a child and Garcia is really the only one crazy enough to drag him into this.

"He doesn't need one." Reid said. "It's like an unspoken rule of the universe."

That was totally my favorite line. But the ending was great too. I loved how you made their prank stay unknown till the end.

Really enjoyed this! Thanks for sharing.
Ania Nicole chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Haha, that was fantastic! Love the chemistry between Garcia and Reid.
jevans47403 chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Now Morgan would be definitely jealous of Reid now especially after Reid caught her from falling down...lol!

“I take back what I said before.” She said. “You’re my sexy, sweet little bon-bon, holding me like this.”

“What?”

Garcia looked down and Reid followed her gaze and immediately blushed a new shade of red not seen before. When he had caught Garcia, one of his arms had wrapped around her waist. But the other one was across her chest with his hand resting a little below her collarbone.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I loved this story! I always loved Garcia/Reid as friends, they get along so well...
CheshireCatGrin3421 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
HAHAHAHA that was great :) ! they were alot smarter then alot of ppl though cuz they usually do it like 4 times BUT that iz what makes fun :)!
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
LOVED IT! wonder what hotch's reaction would be if he found out! :D
GundamGurl17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
Neither have I... but now I want to! Very cute fic, I really liked it. My only other comment... I want a sexy sweet little bon-bon!

GG17
MeadowLark4491 chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Lol. That was great.
Eliche chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
great work.
LNFPH4077 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was great! I love the idea of Hotch as the "boss-level" and the image of Reid and Garcia slinking around his yard.
Penelope Tweed chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i absolutely LOVED this story. Garcia stories are not exactly in large quantities here. i can totally picture her roping Reid into doing such trickery. and ding dong ditch is probably something Garcia would do. the only thing missing is the Pink Panther music playing in the background during the sneaking.
PanicButton chapter 1 . 9/2/2007