Reviews for The Weapon, The Serpent, And The Vampire
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 7 . 11/28/2007
We! That was pretty good, but your chapters are way to short. :D With as little as you have left on this your going to have to do a sequal. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 6 . 11/28/2007
Dang, tricsy evil vampire! We no likes him ats all...

And still your fight scenes improve, little by little. Though I think the one in the last chapter was the best so far.

And i'm really hating this Hellsblade fellow. I hope Rogue comes and smashes him in for it. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 5 . 11/28/2007
Ah! How could he do that if she'd touched him! Sneaky little vampire. :D

Great chappy by the way. This battle scene was quite a bit better than the last, and very exciting. :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 4 . 11/27/2007
Man... To like said Hellblade, or dilike him... That is the question. :D

Your action scenes are a little choppy and hard to understand. Exciting yes, the bit with the movie was quite funny, but you have almost all the action crammed into one or two paragraphs and it's hard to read.

But is was a great chapter. And he better not kill Rogue! :D
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 3 . 11/24/2007
Still much to short. But exciting all the same. I know you said Hellblade was your character, but I was sure I'd seen him somewhere in Marvel. I guess I'm going insane. -sighs-

Anyway... I have a really hard time thinking Jubilee would say anything like that to anyone. She's not the type.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 2 . 11/24/2007
I feel sorry for you. When writing anything he is present in, Deadpool is the worst to work with. :D

I liked that chapter quite a bit. But it was too short. I hope you'll lengthen them as you go along.
Proud to be an X-Nerd chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
Um... Another enemy in Logans long list.

I saw this one a couple of times and just skipped over it. But reading it now, it seems really very interesting. I can't wait to read it.

You interaction between Logan and Laura was interesting too. I liked it. :D
Morgomir chapter 10 . 10/31/2007
Great ending just a couple of spellingerrors. Keep up the good work.
Melvide chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
Excellent, excellent, excellent.
freegirl chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
Yes! Awesome ending! I can't wait to read the sequel, so please put it up soon! :)
X00001 chapter 10 . 10/29/2007
great chapter sad that you've finished the story can't wait to see what you write next
freegirl chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
Argh, cliffhanger! I love this story, it's definitely one of my favorites. Awesome chapter, and please update soon!
X00001 chapter 9 . 10/21/2007
great chapter loved the fighting in it hope x23 will be ok keep up the good work
Morgomir chapter 9 . 10/20/2007
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
Melvide chapter 9 . 10/20/2007