Reviews for definitions of love
Vergil Leonidas chapter 1 . 3/7
Nice chapter. I like the way you wrote it.
lgohi13 chapter 1 . 1/1
That...that was...that was do GOOD! I LOVED IT! This O-Parts Hunter just make me wanna squeal and cry at the same time, but in a good way. I wish I could keep reading, especially an O-Parts Hunter Fanfic.
LuFFy McCormick chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
It was too beautiful, and Jio is that love is not the same as for the rest, 'love is Ruby'.
I really charm, ;v;
Straight to favorites!
PD. sorry for my bad English, btw.
The Cabbage man's legacy chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Pretty good, love is something hard to decribe.
theakumakuma chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
GREAT FIC! JioxRuby 4 evuh!

I agree that i like the Japanese name better but the bible says that if you allow that kind of stuff (however trivial) into your home that the devil can enter your household. So if my father caught me reading it with the title 6satan then i would be dead. No i'm totally serious that he would kick me out to starve. he's SUPER religious. So i guess i would like them to keep this title just a little! GREAT FIC (again)!

PS-why did it have to end! they didn't even show them kiss in their final moment! Nothing! NADA! I actually cried because Jio and everyone sacrificed themselves! I'm very emotional while reading...
TrainOfThought15 chapter 1 . 4/16/2008
I agrree, they should change the name to 6 satan. good story.
iamamar chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
I agree not big enough fandom... Sucks the manga ended already... JioXRuby is a great pairing I loved how you wrote it... good job! D
Shashuko the Paisley Maiden chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
I agree with you, the english name is sucky.

nice drabble though! s'cute...
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I love how you made this very realistic and very much in the spirits of the real story, how "there was no dramatic love at first sight or anything like it". Your way with words is captivating beyond belief and I think that it would be just beyond awesome if you wrote something more on the same topic again. You've definitely grasped the characters of the characters and had them so much like themselves, doing such a wonderfully in-depth analysis of their actions that it feels almost like this is canon.

Their relationship was such a heart-warming thing to look at, definitely. Too bad the manga ended already.
dawnduskdancer chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
Aww... I love these two and it's great seeing fics for this series. Keep it up!
angel.yang92 chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
Nice! D I really liked this. I love their relationship
tennisdesi91 chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
haha .. along those lines ... most people think this manga is under 6 satan the jap name rather then this

it took me forever to even find this section .. haha

great story though ... hope you write more 6 stuff!
Juunanagou 17 chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
O-Parts Hunter sounds really lame compared to 6SATAN. 6SATAN sounds menacing, like an occult manga even if it's not.

We do need more love in this fandom. Thanks for adding to it!
rotflol162 chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
aww... this is rlly cute! thank u for writing this, cuz 3 fics for this manga is just 2 little. XP