Reviews for The Little Black Dress
gabthebomb chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Really cute! I enjoyed that, great job :)
misslizzie1204 chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
yeah, i found the challenge and this story was in the same forum so i had a look...

nice work :P

even though im a b/b fan, it was good to have something between ange and brennan, without major b/b inclinations :P

good job :D
evilninjakittens chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
This is too cute! I love the conversation, it seems so natural, and Angela would totally organize all of her clothes, and be paranoid that Jack had seen them all. And, I love the subtle B/B suggested by Angela.
SG-Fan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That was cute! Great job.
saragillie chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
This was a pretty amusing story. :-)
IceAngel1119 chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Love this! It's classic Brennan that she's clueless to Angela's inuendo. Keep up the great work!
Mana chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aw, yay! That was super cute. Thanks!
rocks and glass chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I like this. It isn't at all extraordinary, it is just a nice little snapshot that is fully within reason. All the little sthort stories that take a bit of a leap are great, but this is nice because it is so reasonable and possible. That didn't really come out right, but it is a compliment.
beaglelvr93 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Aww. Cute! Funny, I like the part where she 'leant on Booth'. That was cute. You think he bought the heels for that reason, hm?

Beagle
idaatje chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Cute little story!

I can definitely see this happening on the show, it's so Angela.

Love it!
susan3241 chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
That was cute! I liked it! The title caught my attention...very nifty, my dear! It was a sweet, short piece of fluff. And I love fluff! Good job! ;)