Reviews for The TriSchool Tournament
Anoneme chapter 1 . 2/27
Wonderful. I love clever characters, and Harry was wonderfully, believably, clever and creative here; well done.
era-romance chapter 2 . 1/19
impressive and quite enjoyable.
Corwyn chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
Loved the story, thanks for sharing it with us.
ardvarkeating101 chapter 2 . 10/18/2016
A little dark, and a little spiteful, but sometimes you need a little darkness, and a little spite.

Good story.
Niknakkitkat chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
This is just so good like really good thank you for writing this
Ariadne Venegas chapter 2 . 5/26/2016
It was awesome!
And I get there was not horcruxes, I hope there can be hollows, Harry had the wand so he only needs the stone...
RHJunior chapter 1 . 5/21/2016
what about the scar horcrux?
Hektols chapter 2 . 5/9/2016
Very original Second Tournament and Harry's decission to study in a muggle university to improve his education, the problem of the Wizardly school system is that forces the wizards to live exclusively in the wizardly world due to the lack of muggle education. Why choose when you can have both?
Hektols chapter 1 . 5/9/2016
Great changes, the Tournament with more challenges and more students participating made more sense than in the original, I mean there was no need to make the whole student body and staff of two schools moving to a third ne so a sole participant of each school would participate in three challenges.
IloveHeat chapter 2 . 4/17/2016
Amazing! Loved this. Thank you
Fire Tempest chapter 2 . 4/5/2016
Good story, thank you.
missgsmith51 chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
Nice story. You must like Ron, Snape and Malfoy as much as I do, which is not at all. I've always considered Ron a user. The twins' friendship with Harry always seemed to be built on mutual respect and genuine caring. It was reciprocal. Ron has always seemed conflicted over Harry. On the one hand, he likes the spotlight Harry's friendship shines on him. On the other hand, he resents the fact that the spotlight is shining on Harry. He never stops to think of WHY Harry is famous and how it has negatively impacted Harry's life. Even though it is frequently pointed out to him, he just doesn't get it.

I wonder if Dumbledore was surprised to see that the man he swore was "no more a Death Eater than I am" was once again serving a Dark Lord with his old buddy Lucy. I agree with Harry ... Dumbledore never listens to anyone but himself. Did he know the way Snape tormented Harry? If not, why not? As the Head in a magical castle, he should have been on top of everything that happened within its walls. And if he did know, why did he allow it? IMO, Harry allowed him a more dignified end than he probably deserved, given the things he did to Harry and Sirius.

As for Lucy ... He is what he is. I see him as pure evil by choice. His whole Imperius farce surprises me, because it implies mental weakness. I'm surprised his arrogance allows it.

I still can't believe a relatively intelligent man like Amos Diggory would parole those DEs. I'm stunned. I wonder if Dumbledore spearheaded that parole. it would be like him, wouldn't it?

Once again, good story. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Quoted passage: Harry only got an interrogation from Hermione about what happened in that event. She never asked him how he felt.

"Tell me how you did that."

Over the course of a night in Gryffindor Tower, she must have said the phrase a dozen times. Could she not sense when she annoyed people? Was she really that blind, that socially inept? Or did she just not care.

Most of the time I like Hermione. However, she does have (even in canon) a habit of demanding personal information from Harry, frequently in a way that is scolding and accusing. When fanfic authors highlight this flaw even slightly, she comes off as bullying, selfish, uncaring, and entitled.

So what if she wants to know? Just because information exists doesn't mean she is entitled to know it. Why is it unfair if Harry doesn't feel like sharing what are obviously painful and personal details of how he accomplished a task that was a personal nightmare for him? Are there rules that require him to tell Hermione? This aspect of her character combined with her blind worship of authority (especially Dumbledore and McGonagall) can work together to make her a very annoying character. I'm not surprised Harry doesn't really seem to miss her.
Pat chapter 2 . 3/7/2016
I very much enjoyed your much-cleverer-than-usual Harry here - not quite as negative/evil as some of your stories, yet equally effective against his opponents. I think I'll bookmark this one to re-read, as well.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
Not sure who think this is good at all, can even reach th middle chapter. The only good part was the DE catching up and fudge demise. As always a moronic Dumbasz plus the sammoronic Ron, new record 1 sentence and he was out as moronic, nothing new here so no a bad story to the trash bin plus an stupid recomendation.