Reviews for The TriSchool Tournament
JlovesGaara chapter 2 . 3/6
Wow, fantastic story, simply superb. So dark and scary! It was almost like reading the hunger games. So many times I wanted to yell at my screen due to the terror. Well done, keep up the friggin amazing work. :)
JlovesGaara chapter 1 . 3/6
Holy smokes. This really blew my mind. I've read stories where the tasks are changed up, and ones where there are monitors so the audience can actually watch instead of wait for someone to show up. But I effin love that you've given pretty much all students the chance to participate and bring glory to their school. I am very impressed. I love stories where Harry uses his brain , yet stays humble. Also, wonderful way to catch the death eaters. Ministries working together and being proactive. Its a breath of fresh air! Finally, cool way to get rid of Voldemort. It's amazing what you can do when you're invisible. Can't wait to read more!
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 2/15
Excellent story. Thanks for sharing!
protective-kitsune chapter 2 . 2/7
This was so good! I'm kind of glad that your lack for finding a Goblet of Fire AU that you liked inspired this. I just wish that some other people could be as creative as you seem to be (Myself included).
Venus914 chapter 2 . 1/23
I love that they're like best friends!
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 1/3
First time I see an HP story say anything about the Vatican.

Fairly fun story. I never get tired of wizards being stupid (and the protagonist being smart).
puiwaihin chapter 2 . 12/12/2013
This was a generally a fun light read. I think the "wizards are so stupid" bits were a little heavy handed, fanfiction revisionist writing, but all in all, not a bad story.
anf600 chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
fellow chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I love this story!
moonprincess97524 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
This is such a wonderful wonderful story. I love the fact that Harry purposely failed out of Hogwarts, it's a little sad that only one of his teachers realized what he was doing. I have to say that what you did to Riddle when Wormtail kidnapped him is way beyond wonderful I haven't seen something like that done before. This is such a wonderful story I am a little sad that you made this story only two really really long chapters instead of more a bit shorter chapters.
Old-Crow chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Hi,

This was way too much fun to be reading for free. Please have a cyber beer, on me.

All the best,

Old-Crow
Inspriation Lives On chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
love ur story. is there a sequel?
EverydayMagic17 chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Giggle!
Queen Farli chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
This is alot better than the actual book was. Pity you aren't JK Rowling.
I'm impressed that you succeeded at this without succumbing to the trap of a super Harry - he was slightly too well read and logical for canon Harry but oreally that is only a small quibble necessary for the entire plot. You made the character fit the plot not the plot fit the super character as many do.

Once again; I love it!
Yours
Queen Farli
Io's Torment chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
A very good AU of GoF, and an interesting add on as the second tournament. Excellent writing too. :)