Reviews for The TriSchool Tournament
csheila chapter 2 . 6/28
Dark but compelling
csheila chapter 1 . 6/28
Fascinating approach to the tournament. I like this Harry a lot.

Very original
Darknessdawns chapter 2 . 11/23/2023
This was definitely different. The first chapter left a lot of questions and had bits of momentary confusion. After all it started with Sirius being surprisingly free, Fudge being murdered by Umbridge's husband, and a completely different take on the tournament with very little explanation. Thankfully the second chapter explained most of this, as well as displayed a whole new adventure. Honestly my favorite part of this whole thing was how cunning and ruthless Harry was. Personally I would have enjoyed seeing how things went with him, especially since he was going to learn more interesting things.
Alwin-nl chapter 2 . 10/10/2023
Nice story, but I wonder where the aversion against Ron, Ginny and Hermione comes from.
LadyGrimR chapter 2 . 7/7/2023
I"m in love with competent, snarky, "DONE WITH THIS SHIT" Harry Potter. Thank you for this art
HoneyBear84 chapter 2 . 6/18/2023
Love it
ja3419 chapter 2 . 6/15/2023
I love the Harry and Sirius in your novels. Both being respectively screwed over basically go above and beyond to ensure that never happens.
peterco chapter 1 . 5/18/2023
It's pretty original, and skips a lot of the things I've read before
tg chapter 2 . 4/29/2023
wtf you made up some faggot dark lord what a fucking dumbass dork lord this story sucked it get a zero
geenakmom chapter 2 . 2/5/2023
This was an interesting read. Really enjoyed reading it.
pout chapter 1 . 1/6/2023
the only issue I take with this is we didnt get to see hermione's reaction to harry beating her in the liar's lock challenge, Im sure it thoroughly chapped her hide.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2022
The only thing the second chapter did was prove that Harry is even more stupid and idiotic then the people he tries to save. Harry deserves to be under crucio and then killed for his stupidity.
Cwhit930 chapter 2 . 4/25/2022
Another great tale. Thanks for the share
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/14/2022
ha, good bye dumbleshit and traitrous friends. don't need a ron around
DraconicDuelist chapter 2 . 9/5/2021
Fantastic story! Love the ones where the MC is far more competent (in a realistic manner) than in canon. Thanks for writing!