Reviews for The TriSchool Tournament
sc.marlow chapter 2 . 11/18
In this short you've created an original and enjoyable triwizard experience.

While it's clear that you've sacrificed character development (they all tend towards unidimensional) for plot, this actually seems to work, by increasing the tempo and pacing of the story rather than distracting the reader with clutter.

This is the 3rd story you've written that I have thoroughly enjoyed so I want to say thanks for the great work so far and good luck in your future endeavours.
AnotherMerlinFan chapter 2 . 10/31
I love this story! The relationship between Harry and Sirius feels real and the story is very well-written. I adored the tasks you created for the first tournament, I love logic puzzles!
ToddGilliss chapter 2 . 10/20
great story
room for expansion
Mental-Internecine chapter 2 . 10/13
I really enjoyed this; the writing was excellent, the characters great and the tournament much better designed.
If anything, the only criticism I could offer is that Harry doesn't interact with very many people (on screen anyway) and it would have been nicer to see Harry and Nevile keep in touch throughout the years instead of just being told it later. The story definitely doesn't suffer for not having it though.
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 2 . 9/30
great story
please do continue
bye sumi
Saissa chapter 2 . 9/28
Definitely a good reason to NEVER EVER send Anyone to Durmstrang school.
What is it with Magical School headmasters who seem to like raising up Dark Lords?
First Hogwarts and now Durmstrang.

I did chuckle at the Kentucky Jones Reference.
I dont think Indiana will like that comparison! LOL
good story
tricorvus chapter 1 . 8/8
I'm in love!
Much better Tri- Tournament than book four!
Can't wait to see what comes next!
Rock on
protective-kitsune chapter 1 . 7/27
I always really love how you write Harry. Your Harry is how I wanted JK's to turn out. Anyways, really love the story!
Simianpower chapter 2 . 6/9
Liked the first chapter. At odds with EVERYONE is something I haven't seen much of. And it was quick. The tasks were decent, too. I prefer the ones from Temporal Beacon, but that was a LOT longer. The second chapter seemed like an unnecessary sequel, going back to the same well for no additional reason.
PaC chapter 2 . 5/29
I had glanced at chap 2, thought it was a bit slow and then reading chap 1, thought, why is there a need for chap 2?
But it did get going, after a bit.
What is there to complain about, a time skip, not enough filler, but then that's not the style of this author, with fast pace and a Dragnet sort of "just the facts" and get going sort of attitude.
Sure, bit sour that Harry gives one of the Hallows back to dead Dumbles, but then he needed to stage the "scene".

?Guess NOT being the evil killer, we are cheated from Harry doing some gloating, over Snape and Lucy before killing them, might have been more satisfying.
But then I can argue that's cliche and for the reader's gloating, not necessarily inline with how the character Harry might act?

Kudos how some canon is so logically projected, like that despite ICW involvement, Malfoy, Snape, and others, would only be delayed a few years, in bribing their way out of incarceration.
thebetawholived chapter 1 . 3/29
Oh my! I can't imagine McGonagall's reaction to Harry's little speech. Think she ever followed up about Dumbledore?
Lost it Never Had it chapter 2 . 3/20
I really want to see Harry and Sirius in Russia and china! That would be great. Really enjoyed this quirky and fun story. Thanks for sharing it
Dagger-Seishin chapter 2 . 3/1
i acutally really ejoyed this version. i have a prefernace for romance but this had a familia love to it as well as action adventure and humor. veyr well done.
Charlie0925 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Great job hon! I loved this! ;o)