Reviews for Unlikely romance
Next Chapter Please
DragonBallZJam3000 chapter 21 . 4/16
I love this story! It really sounds like an alternate version of the Cell Arc from Dragon Ball Z. Your story inspired me to create my own Dragon Ball fan fiction.
Pennywise chapter 22 . 3/22
It's a shame that you haven't completed this story, I would have liked to know what happens next.
update soon please
Guest chapter 22 . 11/2/2017
Got to say you keep amazing me with each new chapter I can't wait to see how it ends. I really hope you update again soon.
NacNak chapter 22 . 9/21/2016
oooh... *winches*
devildog452 chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
You sure this is a romance story?
JustSaiyan123 chapter 22 . 9/14/2016
You have no idea how long I've waited for this chapter.
Thank you so much for updating, this really made my day!
Keep updating and I'll keep reviewing.
Guest chapter 21 . 7/11/2016
I have all the chapters and I really like this story very much! The action is good, the comedy is funny, and the characters are in character! When will the next chapter be up, because we want to see who wins between Furipa vs Cell, will Furipa confess her love for Cell or will it be the other way around,will Goku and the others get a turn and how will the love triangle between Furipa, Cell and Future Trunks gets resolve! see you next chapter, Furipa, you wonderful authoress!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
skittles
JustSaiyan123 chapter 21 . 5/14/2016
I'm late-
But this chapter was amazing! Please update soon!
DBZSuperFan chapter 21 . 4/21/2016
I have a requested crossover story that I want you to write :

Note : The pairing of this crossover story will be a very special one ( Just to let you know )

Crossover between : Avengers( Movie Version ) and Dragon Ball Z ( Dragon Ball z ( Dragon ball super )

Main Pairing : Loki x Vados ( Aka sister of Whis / with a live action appearance / aka look up on google / Vados Live action and you should see images of her pop up / plus I think some of those images would be very good for the cover of the story itself )

Ratec M for : Smut ( Some / but not too much ) , Minor Language , minor violence.

Genre : Romance .

Title : Mischivious Love .

Summary : After , failing , to, conquer ,earth, Loki, was, exiled, from, his, home( By Odin / for his crimes ) , to, another, dimension, where, he, is, taken, in , by, Vados, herself ( because he interests her so much ) , is, this, his, chance, at, finally, finding, love, with, the, woman, of, his, dreams ?

And that's it .

To the author please do my requested crossover story that's all I am kindly asking ..

Thank You ..
Ps : Hope you like my idea :)
dark miyako chapter 21 . 4/19/2016
I love the story I hope you make more chapters i want to see more pleeeeeeease!meow_
Geeky Craze chapter 21 . 4/14/2016
Oh, God, that was written absolutely brilliantly! XD
I can't wait for the next chapter!
Bink1999 chapter 21 . 3/14/2016