Reviews for England
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 15 . 11/7/2014
Aw, that was so cute and sweet! I love those five together! Ryoma is my favorite character! He's so cute! I love submissive Ryoma!

I loved this story so much!
SnowyIce chapter 15 . 3/1/2014
Good story :D I'm always happy when I find good stories that have been completed :)

Kazugami Saichi Hakuraichi chapter 15 . 8/1/2013
I like it!
Keep going!

By: KaSaHa
andysanime chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Good job on this story, glad everything worked out )
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
I loved.
JelloXGiggles chapter 15 . 7/2/2012
I LOVED IT! It was so sad but soo cute and sweet! But in my opinion u couldve made it better by M rating it and add a hot orgy. Lol that just me though XD great job! Cheers!
Touch of the Wind chapter 15 . 1/11/2012
This was great!
AnimeAddict4Life chapter 15 . 8/28/2011
awesome life like fic amazing work
The Crystal Pen chapter 15 . 6/22/2011
What a beautiful story! TT_TT I'm glad it all worked out.
Coco96 chapter 15 . 3/16/2011
Oh. My. God.

This story was totally and incredibly amazing! 100% loveage for the epicness!
March Rosenqueen chapter 15 . 4/14/2010
It's nice

Good work
AWhimsicalLaugh chapter 15 . 3/21/2010
aw. i loved it , it makes me want to read some of your other stories, and i probably will. congrats on finishing the story
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 15 . 1/2/2010
This was an incredible OT5 story. I really liked the angst, even though it was, well, angsty. ; Angst usually is. But there was a really interesting plot line, and it even somewhat fit into canon, which was nice. Not many OT5 fics that I've read do. You're a really impressive and descriptive writer, I'd love to read more of your work.
AngelicFanfic chapter 15 . 9/12/2009
Even thought Ryoma annoyed me at times and the characters were kind of OOC, this was a very sweet story.
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 15 . 4/17/2009
Aw... I'm glad this is how it ended... It's so adorable and sweet...

No one understands Fuji, Ryoma-I'd think that by now you'd know better than to even try!

Got to wonder how Atobe got that picture, though. After all, he's in it.

Well written! Great read!