Reviews for Promises Kept
Keggy Chaos chapter 28 . 1/15/2011
This chapter is brilliant (as are the rest), but this would be my favourite. It actaully managed to make me cry for some reason.
Wyall Jared chapter 9 . 6/23/2010
Anoter fantastic chapter from you!
Wyall Jared chapter 8 . 6/23/2010
I love how you flit between characters as it means we get a full picture as to what is going on. And I can see a little hint of trouble with Severus being interested in the Death Eaters...
Wyall Jared chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I'm like that we only find out a little bit about Artemis as we go along; very nicely paced.
Wyall Jared chapter 6 . 6/23/2010
I get the feeling that Artemis would easily have Neela in a fight...and rightly so!
Wyall Jared chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
Ooh Neela; I don't like what you're thinking! But it would be rather too simple to have Severus and Artemis happy all the way through.
Wyall Jared chapter 4 . 6/23/2010
Yey! I really do hope this goes well for them!
Wyall Jared chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
This is very believable start for the both of them; I hope Severus focuses more on Artemis than Lily. I think Artemis is a far better match!
Wyall Jared chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I like that you've kept Severus interested in the Death Eaters; I've read too many that have him stay away because of one thing or another.
Wyall Jared chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I'm so glad I found this! A great start to what I can assume to be a great fic! Can't wait to read the rest!
Bilbo Baggins Is My Hobbit chapter 32 . 6/2/2010
I love this story its really good
besemperadreamer chapter 32 . 12/3/2009
Quite an enjoyable reading, though your Severus was a bit OOC, but I liked the plot and the new characters. Really a good work!
By Another Name chapter 32 . 8/19/2008
This story is a delightful read.
By Another Name chapter 18 . 8/19/2008
I thake it this ends the first part. Very good. I like your OC.
By Another Name chapter 10 . 8/19/2008
This story was recommended to me by Mark Darcy and I'm enjoying it. This isn't quite Ollivander as I see him, but the story is quite enjoyable.