Reviews for A Night Out
rutger5000 chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Just left a lengthty review on one of your 'Who is laughing now', where I criticied how you wrote the Joker. Here you did him almost perfectly. I didn't quiet liked the "Or I can kill the 'innocents', still get the birdy where I want him. Why just the kill the bird when you can kill other people too?" That one was a bit too calculating and explaining for the Joker, but now I'm netpicking.
uss-apple-pies chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Best. Freaking. Story. Ever.
phoenix83ad chapter 1 . 8/4/2003
LOVE THE STORY!

LOVE THE SEQUEAL!

But you need to do another! I want to know what could happen the next morning! Does Tim and Jack make up? Does Tim continue being Robin? Please! Inquiring minds want to know!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
you know, this is one of those storys that you just HAVE to continue (or the fans will cry...)
Mouse Pirate chapter 1 . 12/22/2001
you have to continue this!
Brendan Storm chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
Oh man, see this is why you should never save your own family. They can tell.
Jen chapter 1 . 8/25/2001
Ya know...Jack Drake is one of those characters that makes it easy for you to hate him. I mean gosh, he's already sent our boy Tim outta town to the boarding school. And now that he's there he's trying to just forget about him completely it seems! I mean we're talking a SEVERE dislike of the man I have going here. But this was good! heh I'd looooooooooove a sequel so we can all see how well Tim...um..."talks" his way out of this little situation here. Great idea! )
neoxer chapter 1 . 8/24/2001
hehe, 'wide-eyed birdy.' hey, I liked it :)
Arlene chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
I really liked this, even though I don't like Jack. Grr. I hope there's a sequel to this.
Threnody chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
It wasn't *that* bad... Actually, I liked it. Easy to read & good characterisation. Definitely beats work. Cute last line 8)