Reviews for Too Many Maybes
McKay Rulez chapter 7 . 5/7
Great story! It's a very good concept! Poor Rodney. It was nice that Sam cared and could really tell he needed help. Also the part with Cadman was funny. Loved this! :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I love it! Awesome! *jumps up and down* Yay! I love it! So sweet!
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 7/6/2009
Awesome! I love it!
depthxofxdreams chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
it had me grinning the entire time!

loved it, when's the sequel? lol
Samisim chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Is it too late to harass you for a new chapy? I really like the story and hope to see them get closer. Thank you for writing.
Insert Witty Name Here chapter 7 . 11/1/2007
omg! I love this fic! I can never find a good McCarter fic. Thanks, you totally made my day.
Frisco chapter 7 . 10/22/2007
I enjoyed this story. While not a shipper (of anyone) I found your characterization to be good and the closeness that develops between McKay and Carter to be very plausible. What I found most intriguing was what happened to Rodney to send him to Earth. I hope that you will continue this story and expound on that.
madge622 chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
Nice story, I really liked it! I strongly encourage you to add another chapter, that would be very nice! Keep on writing, you're a good author.
unknownterra chapter 7 . 10/8/2007
I loved this story so much! I found it after you had finished and couldn't stop reading. I don't think I could have waited between chapters.

Thank you! I look forward to reading your other stories.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 7 . 10/6/2007
OMG I'm so much in love with this story! I tirelessly search for Sam/Rodney fic and theres just so little of it. The pairing has always intrigued me but ever since the ep " The Road Not Taken" I have been twice as enamored.

I'd really love to see a sequel for this one. I'm begging, I'll review you ten times a day? Please? LOL

Your plot was well done, it made the story that much more a story. IMO it was very much within the little snippets of romance entertwined with the insecurity really worked for me. Ignore anyone who says otherwise. I've been reading fanfiction for over 10 years now and this one was good.

Happy Writing!
Enajnitram chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
loved it. love to hear the message (i know that's the most obvious thing but i don't have any imagination :) ).
trecebo chapter 7 . 10/4/2007
Much potential in the R/S pairing. A change from Jack/Sam to be sure, but cool nonetheless. *smirks* I'd like to see more of your writing style and concepts. Keep up the good work.
trecebo chapter 6 . 10/4/2007
I have read all the chapters and enjoyed them very much. I even like the idea of Sam and Rodney finding more in common, and maybe being romantic.

HOWEVER...count the number of times people smirk in this chapter alone. Twenty-four. And at least three time, you have it twice in the same paragraph. Please, while the SGs have an extreme tendancy to contort their face into to said expression, find ANOTHER WAY to describe it.

Also, these guys did so many eyerolls, Jaws called and wants his trademark back. *shakes head.*

Great story, you just need to clean it up from typos and redundancy. *smirks*
Miss Pookamonga chapter 7 . 10/3/2007
SQUE! So adorable. The way you write their interaction is just so...cute! I can completely imagining it happening, especially that whole part w/ Cadman and Rodney trying to remember every tip she'd told him...aww, so like Rodney, yet in a much cuter way :D And I love the ending, although it was kinda sad-the way Rodney "asks Sam out" was so characteristic of him, and absolutely adorable _ And the way she reacted was subtle, but so sweet. GAAH I love it! You should DEFINITELY write more. Maybe that hypothetical chapter...or a sequel. Or you could just keep on continuing this somehow. It's so good :D :D :D

Luv,