Reviews for Pretty
Selena92 chapter 72 . 6/22
Awesome!

Poor Michael. What happened to him is something no one should ever experience...and Sara and Lincoln are right. It wasn't his fault.

It was the fault of those sick perverts who used him, who used his desperation for their own gain.

Of course, T-Bag, being such a sicko himself would notice. Until they'd actually escaped (so glad T-Bag wasn't in and that the original plan worked which meant Sara wasn't blamed), I kept expecting T-Bag to manage to make good on his threat...I was so scared for Michael. He really didn't belong in prison.

I love that they are all save and sound on the Christina Rose. I wish Charles (he was in it to visit his daughter), Tweener (he was being a little shit but he never deserved what he went through at the hands of Bellick, T-Bag and Avocado...he was scared) and C-Note could have come along though...

I hope Michael gets help for his trauma. There's still a lot to work tgrough, I think.

Will you write a sequel? What about the company? Did they realize that leaving Linc and Michael alone was the better solution instead of bringing attention to themselves by desperately trying to kill Linc? After all, if that escape had worked as intended, they'd probably have left the conspiracy alone.
Chronos guardian chapter 72 . 1/27/2015
This story took prison break to a very deep and dark place but not entirely unpleasant. Your portrayal of the characters were true to their nature and the depth of drama believable. I kept reading chapters only to consider stopping each time something big was revealed but I'm glad I made it to the end. Well done.
Dugleik chapter 43 . 11/18/2010
I find myself being just really annoyd by Michael for not just telling Linc the truth and getting it over with
Seletua chapter 72 . 9/26/2008
Absolutly loved it! Loved the plot, interaction between the brothers, etc. A little too much sarah, but i need to get used to that anway.
tangledsphere chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Just finished this. You were right on target with the characters and I enjoyed your writing.
ClaMiAl chapter 72 . 6/20/2008
What a supreme story! I loved it, had a wonderful time reading it! It did get a bit too mushy for my taste toward the end, and it was...well...unrealistic, perhaps, that everything turned out right and worked out with Michael's plan, but still. It was very enjoyable. What especially fascinated me was that you managed to fit in the whole back story of Michael being raped and selling his body as a kid, including all the consequences to the present time story line, without having to change all that much from the series. In fact, sometimes you took parts of dialogue directly from the episodes but combined with this new back story they got a totally new twist. That was way cool. And them managing to leave T-Bag behind...that was sweet. A pity though, that that guy with the cat (forgot his name) didn't manage to see his daughter. But since the whole fic was centred around Michael and his immediate friends and brother, I (a total Michael fan) was quite satisfied.

So, yeah, cool story. Thanks for a very enjoyable few hours of reading time!
MarieEri chapter 72 . 4/20/2008
This was a good story. I enjoy your writing style, and for the most part, you nailed their characterizations perfectly in every chapter. This was genuinely fun—and at times, delightfully unsettling to read.

I think it could have been a great story had you stuck it out a little longer in Fox River. The dramatic shift in location, the ease of their escape, and most of all, the abandonment of your wonderfully vicious T-Bag left me disappointed and unfulfilled. What was a very dark and painful commentary on Michael and T-Bag turned into a fluffy, feel-good ending. At the beginning of the story, there was no indication that that was where you were headed.

However, for the early chapters and your perfect T-Bag, this remains my favorite Prison Break story I have read thus far.
MarieEri chapter 12 . 4/17/2008
Your characterization of Michael and T-bag is spot on. While I recognize a good bit of dialogue/scenes from the show, I like how you are weaving what the show writers gave us and your own interpretation.

Like T-bag, I always sensed that there was a bit more abuse in Michael's past than the writers or the network was willing to admit. Wonderful work-your story has me riveted
gaia artemis chapter 72 . 3/30/2008
this was so heartbreaking but so good
Marissa Davis chapter 72 . 2/24/2008
wow i finally finished this it is soo amazing great job i love the way you write lincoln and michaels brotherly love its so great! i love them and this fic is so great i just love it! i cant wait for more michael and lincoln fics from you these are the best!
Marissa Davis chapter 44 . 2/23/2008
i love this story soo much i have been reading it all night it is amazing so angsty adn intense and so well written you are such an amazing writer i love your stories so much!
SinkFish chapter 72 . 1/27/2008
woo! just finished reading this ff 4 the second time! its awesome. i love it. its my favourite ff of all time. my 2nd favourite is brotherhood, which i beleive u also wrote lol.
PikkuHiiri chapter 72 . 11/23/2007
Hay! this story is great- and long! )

I really enjoyed reading
nattie5991 chapter 72 . 11/1/2007
lol This is an amazing story so far but just out of curiosity does t-bag come back into the story? But anyways it's great I loved it please keep writing!
redhead93 chapter 72 . 11/1/2007
OMG! This is such an amazing story, everyone is in character all the time and it's just awesome. So thank you so much for writing it.