Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Emma chapter 1 . 10/16
I don't know if you will read this, but honestly it's hard to find stories like this one, the beautiful plot and the way you described feelings and stuff literally made me cry, I was almost able to touch those feelings as if they were palpable. Really, you're a writer, and I'm terribly sorry that no ones paying you for this. Thank you for giving us all a wonderful book, even though it required 6 years, I'm totally stoked! We'll be waiting for the next book with excitement. Sorry if I made any mistakes, I speak Spanish and I'm nothing good writing in English, but all I can say is thank you! Cheers from Mexico, I'll recommend this book to my friends and I'm pretty sure they'll love it since we are all treasure planet's fans. ;)
livelovelaughfangirl chapter 1 . 6/30
I can't wait for the sequel! But take however long you need, it's your story and only you can write it to it's best potential in your own time.
sango27121997 chapter 24 . 6/3
If you've already posted book 2, would you tell me its name and where please..but if not then i'll be waiting (BUT NOT SO PATIENTLY) :p
sango27121997 chapter 25 . 6/3
OMG! This story is truly beyond amazing, it felt like I've been watching a movie, keep up the good work. ;)
AngelfromBeyondBelow chapter 25 . 5/6
I have only just discovered this story and I absolutely love it! I love Nick, as an original character in addition to all of the other characters of your design, and the way you have written the pre-existing characters, Jim, Silver and Morph etc. I look forward to the ending of your hiatus, as mentioned on your author page, and to the time when I can read about Nick and Jim again.
K.Daniels chapter 1 . 4/14
Please post Book 2!
K.Daniels chapter 25 . 4/14
That... that was fantastic!
A.J. Slye chapter 25 . 4/11
This was, without question, the most superb Treasure Planet fanfiction I have ever read. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that this was one of the most enthralling fics I've ever had the pleasure to come across during all my years reading fanfics. So I thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing this with us. And while you may not be happy that it took you six years to complete this fic, I must say that I'm glad it took you as long as it did; I feel that this story would not have been the same had you done otherwise, because it's clear that you put so much into this. I could see that even before I read your last A/N. The deep level of thought and true care that went into this is simply not something that could've be written on a whim. This sort of writing takes time. On that note, I must add this: don't-even for an instant-ever feel badly about yourself for not being to update at the drop of a hat. As the saying goes, "Good things take time. Great things take a long time. And the best things take the longest time." So take all of the time you need for the next installment. Until then, thanks again for sharing this story, and the best of luck and inspiration to you as you write the next installment.
Until later.
All I can say is Wow! If this story were a life-action Disney film, I would definitely be watching it! You're an amazing writer! I was hooked on reading this for a week - I'd love to read book 2, where can I find it? :)
lindleya1 chapter 25 . 1/16
Wow. OK, I'll be waiting in anticipation (and patiently) for more of this. I love Nick :) and I can't wait to read more.
RadFoxUK chapter 25 . 1/13
It is rare that I can truly say that, this... This is an honest masterpiece! You are quite talented and the quality of your writing, spelling and grammar, is one of the highest I've seen.

More, this is incomplete. Finish it.
Q-A the Authoress chapter 13 . 1/11
D: Oh boy.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
marshall13 chapter 25 . 1/6
Hi, I just got through reading your story and LOVED IT. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER! I am on pins and needles to start the second book of the story and I was wondering where you had posted it. I tried looking under your profile on and this was the only story. Please let me know because I would love to see what happens next.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 1/5
- This is going to be interesting.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'