Reviews for Hushed Reverie
Epitome of Randomness chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
That idea for the new story sounds great. Good job on the chapter too, I liked the description on Edwards feelings when Bella vanished.
alwaysgone chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
Great chapter! All good things must come to an end. Until then update soon! lol
xlynnx chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
hmm

I wonder what Edward will decide..
dawning beauty chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
love the indecision, but PLEASE let him say yes! btw, I totally love the idea for the new story. I'd be happy to be a beta if you need one
ann chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
Is bella going to be pregnant? hint. hint. Your story is set up so well that it actually has a logical excuse for why she would be pregnant... Think about it, she and edward did "it" before he was turned into a vampire and became steril...
dawning beauty chapter 14 . 3/10/2008
please say yes!
dawning beauty chapter 13 . 3/10/2008
aw how sweet
dawning beauty chapter 12 . 3/10/2008
...not much to say...still good, just nothing to say...I'm glad you left put all the minor things that were explained in twilight (them being vamps & all) honestly, at 1st I was annoyed & thought you were skipping a lot of stuff, but then I realized that I already knew what you were skipping. plus, everyone who tries to summarize the stuff you left out usually does a pretty bad job...
dawning beauty chapter 11 . 3/10/2008
*smiles*
dawning beauty chapter 8 . 3/10/2008
lol author's note. what's with this story and drama though? honestly, you've made me want to cry for 3 chapters now!
dawning beauty chapter 7 . 3/10/2008
yes, that is PLENTY missery! get to the happy!
dawning beauty chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
a ring would have been better. if it had been a ring I wouldn't be about to cry over this well-written tradgity (yes, I know I mispelled that)
iLOVEedward13 chapter 15 . 3/10/2008
next chapter please . please right a nother chapter please
dawning beauty chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
julery that bella can't go with to buy. hm. what can it be? ha! JK. painfully obvious...it's a ring or something of that nature. (I'm gonna feel really stupid if it's not a ring, so I'm gonna be safe & leave any other type of julery open too...but it's obviously for bella)
dawning beauty chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
wow, very well-written. from the summary, I can tell it's going to be really good. (forgive me if I don't review every chapter, I try to, but I often lack the patience to wait for my computer to open the window)
396 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »