Reviews for Hushed Reverie
BreGurl23 chapter 18 . 2/27/2010
is that the end?
TaylorNicole44 chapter 18 . 12/16/2009
Omg! I thought she was really dead! Haha. Lol. Sequel?
Lacie marie chapter 18 . 11/26/2009
Love Love Love i cant even explain i just loved this whole thing!
MindyKnotts chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
looking forward to reading and reviewing
Vinegar and Roses chapter 18 . 10/18/2009
Its really interesting, though slightly confusisng.
lovelyandalone chapter 18 . 9/10/2009
omg you r a awesome writer please tell me your going to write more fan fics i hope you do cant wait
jaimelotr4ever chapter 18 . 9/8/2009
The most wonderful ending! So much love it nearly brings tears to my eyes! Love your writing! In fact, I think its time I check out some of your other stories too! 3

jaimelotr4ever chapter 13 . 9/8/2009
No words can properly describe this amazing scene! HOLY mother of GOD it was pure GENIUS!

mommaz1024 chapter 18 . 8/13/2009
wow im glad i found your story. i've read a lot of fanfiction twilight stories and THIS one is my number 1 favorite story. During reading i was gettin bummed that it was ending so soon but it really turned out wonderful. Thanks for writing it. It was amazing!
Tanyab423 chapter 18 . 8/6/2009
This was a truly awesome story! I loved it all the way through. Very god ending too and thank you for such a wonderful feeling after finishing your story
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 18 . 6/28/2009
lol i liked the poem it was like almost perfect for a vampire it wasnt really funny but im laughin cuz if i dont laugh i think i may was a really good story i LOVED the memory scene it was the most perfectest scene for them. call me crazy but i could go for a a line from The Nanny after passover just with for some sweet instead of sequel)keep writing ur great!BYE!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 7 . 6/28/2009
dam sunlight...that is all BYE!
Kennie Loves 'HP'TCoN'TIC chapter 6 . 6/28/2009
WHAT? oh that is so not FAIR -stomps foot- ugh why does that always happen i get my hopes up then the writer rips it away going 'ah ah ah not yet u have to wait till IM ready' well poo to u i just have to keep reading now dont i? -sigh- i guess that means im gonna pull a long night...OH WELL! BYE!
grandsophia chapter 18 . 6/9/2009
i really liked your story ! )
BriseisRose chapter 18 . 5/12/2009
That was a great story! I was filled with suspense at the end. I was thinking maybe you would have Bella be changed and tell us after, but at the poem I thought she really was dead. Then I read the end and I let out a huge breathe. ;) Lol. That was definitely one of my favorites! X
396 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »