Reviews for Temari and a Book
Praise the ero lord jirria
The Red Abyss chapter 8 . 1/7/2016
Well after 5th chapter you made it worst fic. You just lost the track. And introduced pointless sex with other girls and harem. Fic was about temari and the book, how did it took turn like this.
red x chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
10/10
deadpool855 chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
awesome write moreĀ”
Plasma57 chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
Please update soon!
Plasma57 chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Yeah! A NaruTema story! Also, the obscure law Tsunade mentioned is Clan Restoration Act (CRA) (Not being a smart aleck, just trying to be informative). Please update soon!
Time shifter21 chapter 4 . 3/16/2014
Dam that is so hot I so wish I was naruto right no she seems so hot and kinky at the same time
Timeshifter21 chapter 3 . 3/16/2014
Why did you stop there and I am now sur you are a girl I never look at the name just jugug by the why poeple tip I am one of the poeple who watch for the side lines
Hitori Samishiku chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
If I was in his place, and saw her coming near, I'd scream like a girl (cuz I'm a guy) and run like a pussy little bitch (no offense to girls)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
You should make another
Guest chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
i enjoyed it it was interesting
DraacoClaye chapter 8 . 7/13/2013
This is very lemony. I'm not sure if me wanting you to update is a bad thing or good thing now. Anyway I guess I should say keep it up.
oghren chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
u got to keep writing i mean this is a really good story and i would love to see it be completed. you do a lot of things with it because there are plenty of girls left but the only problem i can see you having is interconnecting them but i'm sure you can do it
oghren chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
keep pushing for as many chapters as u can because the story is quite good even if its got a lot of lemons i like it. try to add as many girls as you can because it just feels right for a harem. i know that doesn't make any sense but hey all u really need to know is that i love this story and don't want it to end.
boyarina chapter 1 . 6/14/2013