Reviews for Devious, an It Girl novel
ChaylorTwilightQueen10 chapter 13 . 6/28/2009
OMG I'm in love with your story! Totally amazing so far. I hope Tinsley gets called out about the Cinephiles fire, which should have been covered in Lucky or Tempted, but whatever! Update soon!

So, as seen in your wonderous writing talent, I can immediately tell that you love Gossip Girl (book or TV), and/or a huge fan of the book series It Girl. If so, wonderful, because, as a recommendation, you can join the It Girl RP! Loosely based off the book series It Girl, this is for everyone and anyone who loves some good old NYC Prep/Boarding School life and the drama that comes with it. So if you're into that, join us! /forum/It_Girl_RP/54480/ we're gladly accepting new people everyday. You can play original characters, or old characters from the It Girl book series (which includes Gossip Girl fav, Jenny Humphrey). So, if you want a life in the upstate, upscale NYC, then you'll want to join the It Girl RP! /forum/It_Girl_RP/54480/
gossipgrl chapter 13 . 8/31/2008
o-m-g

update this story soon please.

at first i didn't really like the julian/jenny thing & i thought that easy woudnt really get bak wif callie BUT aftr readin ur story im now addicted i ned to no what happens.

xoxo

gossipgrl
alyssa897 chapter 7 . 5/23/2008
I really like your chapters on the It Girl. I think your voice is distinctive and the characters are believable. :)
BeccaElizabeth chapter 13 . 11/8/2007
This sounds just like the books, you are brilliant!
BeccaElizabeth chapter 12 . 10/18/2007
I love it as always! Add more immediately, I can not wait to see how awkward that meeting is going to be!
KrisB.723 chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
Love it baby, but we all know T started the fire.
BeccaElizabeth chapter 11 . 10/5/2007
I LOVE IT! You so just made my day with my chapter, the whole rest of today has been total crap. Seriously though, I might just explode if you don't post the next chapter like right now. Cus if that's how red Jenny got in front of the committe for simply kissing Julian, I can not wait to find out what excuses Callie and Easy are going to come up with for what all the other kids know was a heck of a lot more! Add more soon!
KCDoll chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
Wonderfully written! I loved it, and the writting style. Very good job)
Daniellea chapter 10 . 9/28/2007
Yeah, we want more! Callie and Tinsley are my favorites, and I love their back and scheming. And Heath...

Update ASAP
BeccaElizabeth chapter 10 . 9/27/2007
Ah, you said that chapter ten would be long! UPDATE MORE IMMEDIATELY!
KrisB.723 chapter 9 . 9/22/2007
This is good...HURRY UP AND REVIEW!
KrisB.723 chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
OMG...that bitch!
BeccaElizabeth chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
Why don't more people love Easy and Callie together, they are too cute! But why was the title of the chapter C and E forever? I'll try not to take that too seriously. Your story is awesome, awesome, awesome though and you had better add more really soon because this board is dead, no one else is updating their stories! All other It Girl writers, please update your stories, please!
Daniellea chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
Cool, update soon! I want to see what happens with the other new girl!
lexilex chapter 7 . 9/11/2007