Reviews for Vertigo
Another great chapter :)

I was squealing girlishly the whole time. I adore the reactions between Tenten and Neji (Finally something platonic!) :D Great job, I can''t wait to see what happens next :)
This is great! I love how in charactr everyone is (And your summary is reall good too!)

I was laughing the whole time. I really liked thhe ending too! Amazing chapter :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
So it was nejisaku at the end
Random Person chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
I can honestly say this was the best LeeTen fic I've read in forever :D I hate NejiTen, but their friendship is so cute and awesome ! I really like your writing style. This made me feel like I was reading canon, lol. Thank you for the awesome read!_v
kite strings chapter 3 . 7/7/2013
OTP-addict chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
TestSubject069 chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
Hey, just finished reading Vertigo. I wasn't much of a fan how clinically this fic approached LeeTen, but then again this ship is incredibly challenging. I definitely enjoyed reading it!
Amanthya chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Absolutely adorable! I don't normally ship TenxLee, but this was so cute I didn't mind the pairing a bit. NeijixSakura was a little odd, but you didnt put enough spotlight on them to really throw me off.
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
Heh, I loved it, so youthfully beautiful! A true masterpiece in the fanfiction realm! ;D
feedthegrimmjows chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
Aw, this was too great! I love LeeTen and you just did an awesome job with this. So cute.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxox chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Wow, very, very good story! I love LeeTen in this, just sweet. I like how Tenten seems all insecure to her feelings. And Neji too, damn, you've got some good humor. xD

Wish you would write more LeeTen or Team Guy centric story like this!
glassdreams chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
It's lovely an so fluffy and cute and adorable. Lee is so confused... 3
ReflectedGrace chapter 3 . 8/21/2011

I am in a pile of squee...I just adore the lovely, innocent, sweet vibe to this...Tenten being feminine, Lee being...Lee, and Neji being hilarioiusly constipated...

D' well-written. Thanks for the time and effort to write this! I loved it. So rare to come across such a clean, solid fic. And LeeTen! It is brighter than the blazing summertime of youth! :-)
Hallel chapter 3 . 12/3/2010
this was super cute! theres not enough lee tenten love around here. funny and in character. :)
donewiththis2000 chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
Oh, this story really is adorable! I wish there were more leeten stories in the world :)

You did a really good job!