Reviews for The Power of Gossip
Izumikii chapter 14 . 6/6
Aww that was such a cute story ! I really can't imagine tezuka being romantic though haha . Btw , unlike inui, I would take the easy job to relax and do whatever I wanted , im really lazy -.- .
Umecchi chapter 14 . 3/15
Really enjoyed the ending! Especially when they talked about going into doubles; that was funny.
Thank you for the story!
zaya red bloom chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
great story ….. the story plot was amazing and fun to read…i love all the details this is going in my fav list…thanks for the story
Aorinchan chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Lol! Love the last line.
Cersesi chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
I like it.
Vein's Simply Tired chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
This is awesome!

Thank you very much for making this !
asyadreamer09 chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . YOU GO, RYOMA!
asyadreamer09 chapter 8 . 11/18/2013
D'AWWWW. :3 I can't even contain my creeper grin.
asyadreamer09 chapter 7 . 11/18/2013
In every chapter there are just so many lines that just CRACK ME UP. I keep wanting to write them here and explain how much I sound like a lunatic with my roommate in the room with me, but there're too many, so I'm saying it now. THANK YOU.
asyadreamer09 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'M IN LOVE.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/27/2013
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeee

the end?
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
Mo I'm so tired but now I'm really curious as to what Echizen's upset about! But I don't think I can read anymore! I can barely keep my eyes open... But this is a fantastic story! Hence the reason I'm reading it at 5 in the morning. I pulled an all nighter between watching the PoT anime and reading on FanFiction. In so glad I found this story though! Otherwise I would have gone to sleep a long time ago. This story is truly great! The characters are perfect and the plot is interesting, not to mention the humor is fantastic! I can't wait to read more after a couple of hours of rest.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 10 . 8/2/2013
Gambatte Buchou! You can do it! Resist those devilish hormones!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
Hah! The image that last line gave me was great! The stoic Tezuka hitting himself with his racket...I would bust out laughing if I ever saw that! Finally! Tezuka finally realizes he likes Echizen. And I think Echizen likes him too. Actually I think Echizen has probably liked him for a while now. This story never fails to make me laugh!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Naughty Fuji! Although now that I think about, a drunk Echizen would be cute! That comment about Tezuka's lavender shirts had me snorting! It's so true!