Reviews for The Power of Gossip
Paeng chapter 14 . 8/3
I swear saw a trail of ants on my laptop screen. Gods, they're adorable. I've never been a hardcore shounen-ai fan, but TezRyo has always been a guilty pleasure. I'm really glad I stumbled upon this. Thank you for sharing such a fun story! I enjoyed it immensely. :)

(400th reviewer, woot. I was gunning for that.)
Paeng chapter 13 . 8/3
I personally thought Tezuka could have handled the situation himself without having to relay his sentiments to the others; talking was the obvious way to resolve the problem, after all. But that's just me being nitpicky. The ex-regulars' concern over Tezuka didn't make the chapter less enjoyable, and I guess it is rather refreshing to see Tezuka lose his cool every once in a while. It's his first romantic involvement with someone, after all. I'll give him that.
Paeng chapter 12 . 8/3
OMG, FINALLY. *squee* But I feel really bad for Tezuka. I mean he rarely makes jokes, and when he does attempt to make one it was taken out of context. And Ryoma's dismissive, "Sorry, buchou" left a pang on my chest. Dammit.
Paeng chapter 9 . 8/3
I couldn't resist dropping another review since I especially liked how Tezuka finally realized and admitted to his feelings. The build-up was beautiful and the light-bulb moment more so. I felt like I just had to say that.
Paeng chapter 7 . 8/3
I totally lost it when Fuji said Ryoma had cute grunts.
I LOVE IT
YokaiAngel chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
Awesome~
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 14 . 12/7/2015
thanks for writing, it was a joy to read
Izumikii chapter 14 . 6/6/2015
Aww that was such a cute story ! I really can't imagine tezuka being romantic though haha . Btw , unlike inui, I would take the easy job to relax and do whatever I wanted , im really lazy -.- .
Umecchi chapter 14 . 3/15/2015
Really enjoyed the ending! Especially when they talked about going into doubles; that was funny.
Thank you for the story!
zaya red bloom chapter 14 . 12/30/2014
great story ….. the story plot was amazing and fun to read…i love all the details this is going in my fav list…thanks for the story
aocchi chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
Lol! Love the last line.
Cersesi chapter 14 . 3/22/2014
I like it.
Vein is Simply Tired chapter 14 . 1/1/2014
This is awesome!

Thank you very much for making this !
asyadreamer09 chapter 11 . 11/18/2013
KYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH . YOU GO, RYOMA!