Reviews for Underdogs
bat fan1987 chapter 9 . 11/20/2012
nice to see a darker side of Kim
DarXe chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
That was great. Loved that Booker is Dr. Directors nephew. I cried when the Tweebs hugged Trin and didn't stop til the end of the chapter.
Itachi's aprentice chapter 9 . 4/29/2010
Great work.
MissDemeanorX chapter 9 . 5/27/2009
I just finished reading all of your stories in the Pariah Universe and I have to say that this is one of my favorites. I realize that I haven't reviewed your work much, so sorry about that. Your work, and especially this universe imo, deserve a lot of praise. I would love for you to continue this series:)

Miss D.
Scarlet Kurenai chapter 9 . 2/18/2009
I can't believe it took me more than a year before I got around to read this gem..! Sorry about that SL, I've been so wrapped up in ShizNats that I almost forgot about this fandom.. Actually the only Kigo fics left that I still read are the ones you wrote. Gosh, I have missed Pariah U so much.. Especially the banter between Trin and Shego, the adorable relationship between Trin and Tatsu, and now, with a not so new addition that goes by the name, Booker! Finally, Shin's not a 5th wheel anymore, to me he was sort of like that at first, but I'm really glad you created a partner for him and an impossibly adorable one at that. *big grin*

Well I hope this Phariah Universe doesn't just end here, especially now that you have developed, not only Trin and Shin's character, but also Tatsu's in this story. I know that one measly review does not even begin to compensate for all the hard work you've put in on all of your wonderful stories, but please know that we, your readers, appreciate them and feel so lucky to have an amazing author.

Now on to the next story!

G
Critter-21 chapter 9 . 2/6/2009
This was a really awesome end for the story. It did raise the question though of what will become of Trin and Tatsu's relationship? will they ever make it formal (like marriage)?
MagicalInsanity chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
now you have me intruiged.

and here I thought Tatsu wasn't capable of handling a fight like the Possible sisters. you have to show her abilities girl!

does she spit venom from her mouth?

I might be exagerating but it's still possible. or maybe she attacks like a snake, luring them with her eyes and then striking.

your next story needs to have some of these elements.

I'm also slightly curious about something: when you wrote Cryptic did you already had it planned the extent of Tatsu's abilities. now I respect her more than ever.

great chapter, good closure. it does give us some space to breathe since we can say that Bane won't dare touch Trin again, and that she won't be able to reach him next time.

yay, Trin won't kill someone!
MagicalInsanity chapter 8 . 11/25/2008
that was amazing!

great job on Booker! that was really awesome!

quite beautiful!

in the end, the world is small! xD

so I'm guessing that Booker can manage himself, huh? and he was calling Shin, oh my! even going as far as calling him to the harpy's phone! he could even track the phone, for pete's sake!

needless to say, I'm quite impressed. this is defiently my favorite story in this universe.

keep it up, this surprise wasn't expected.

I'm just glad he wasn't a synthodrone

once again, great job. I think maybe the color of the eyes and the hair should have been a clue to this though...
MagicalInsanity chapter 7 . 11/25/2008
oh to the heavens and above, that was heart-quenching, it that even exists.

I'm glad Shinichiro arrived just in time to not let Bane see what he had done to Trin. good development, nice goings and I'm sure glad as hell for the timing.

this story is great, my favorite so far from this universe. I really like it. I hope the ending is worth it
MagicalInsanity chapter 6 . 11/25/2008
and I thought Shin vs. his mother was bad enough.

now I'm left wondering which is worse, hurting your mother or the love of your life.

hey, if the tweebs and James can't fight, what are they supposed to do?

up till now, great job.
MagicalInsanity chapter 5 . 11/25/2008
that's evil! Shin against his mother? how could you possible do that!

I wonder how Trin would have reacted to that.

good ideas, nice devolpment and I'm going for the next chapter.

thank you ever so much for such stories.
MagicalInsanity chapter 4 . 11/25/2008
who needs luck when its easier to just get the people who wishes to harm their family?

they must pay for that. I hate that greasy black haired guy. he should leave Trin alone; heavens knows what she'll do as vengance once she learns he's in the middle of it.

hope you included that on this book.

off to read now.

I'm liking the way you're making the plot progress, smoothly and nicely. faving the story, it's worth it.

ps: don't be surprised if I end up faving everything you have written
MagicalInsanity chapter 3 . 11/25/2008
sad that Wade can't join the fun, sad that Betty got caught, sad that their plans are going down the drain and worst of all for Bane; the idiotic man should have listened to the twins the first time.

are all gold-diggers stupid?

also, sorry for my mispelling of Booker's name in my last review.

this is going great though, can't wait for the rest.
MagicalInsanity chapter 2 . 11/24/2008
so, does Wade help a bit too?

how old is everyone now? a year older?

is Booke going to make a re-aperance? hope so.

good going, nice workings and the plot is catching. I'm really hoping Booke isn't a synthodrone...

great job
MagicalInsanity chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
this sounds good.

can't believe Trin did that! but then again, what wouldn't she do for her baby?

this is nice, Shin is finally with someone. not a synthodrone right? that would be sad Star. do they remain together? is it finally time for Shin to find his romantic half?