Reviews for Innocent Displays of Affection
animefan61 chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
I really liked this fic, I love Harper, and I love the idea of Harper and Trance getting together. Great writing.
Opal Tynker chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
This story is just so damn beautiful. Lyrical and emotional. I come back to it time and again. Its got this indefineable kind of romance. I just love it.
Knight's Shadow chapter 1 . 11/17/2004
Loved it.A truely awesome story.
mizor chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
I liked the father/son talk between Dylan and Harper. "What are your intentions towards my daughter boy?" All in all a very good study of the older crewmembers worring about the 'children'
Calen chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
Aw, I don't see why they couldn't have gotten together.
Slashyme chapter 1 . 5/16/2003
I normally don't like TrancexHarper fics, but this one is brilliant! None of the characters were OOC and the way you described Trance and Harper's intimacy toward eachother was very good. Great fic!
Midzst chapter 1 . 8/7/2002
This story was brillantly written. Great reflections, and character development! You have a wonderful talent.
Julz chapter 1 . 5/24/2002
ive read this fanfic a ton of times and i just keep coming back to it i's soo sweet
Wushu chapter 1 . 5/21/2002
I don't care what you think of this piece Jessie, i love it. i keep reading it over and over again. it has that quality to it that keeps a reader returning to the same story over and over again. I hope that you write another one like this soon. You really are a good writer, keep up the good work.
julz chapter 1 . 4/19/2002
ive read this 3 times. its so good. u could hand this in at school. its sweet nd wonderful and makes me feel all warm inside, thanx 4 writing it.
julz chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
that wasw great . you bilt it up perfectly, and introduced it perfectly, and evreything it was just great
Ryoko-chan chapter 1 . 11/4/2001
WoW! That had to have been the best Trance-n-Harper story I've ever read. Please keep writing stories. It was very, very awesome!
Electric Monk chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
You got Trance and Harper down pretty much perfect and on top of that it was an excellent story with *great* T/H scenes and the other charactors contributing some interesting scenes.
B.L chapter 1 . 9/27/2001
Very, very good! I really liked this one- please keep writing! (And maybe you could do one with Beka and Tyr...)
Yamara34 chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
That was so great! I loved this story.