Reviews for Tangled
tsukinoneko chapter 7 . 6/27/2012
This fanfic has been one of the most interesting for me to read and you haven't actually gotten to any romantic developments yet, which says a lot. Please continue with this story! You've created a very intriguing world that basically seems to be how Sunako's brain works in the actual manga. It's interesting to see a version of Sunako's illusions become a workable reality, and the new problems it's created to resolve :). Thanks! I love it! I just can't wait to see how Kyouhei and Sunako come to form a bond in this world!
Midori'sPeace chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
OMG u don't know how happy this made me (v) update soon plz
Awsome KC2622 chapter 6 . 3/18/2012
I LOVE this story! Please update!
deets1 chapter 6 . 6/29/2011
WHOAH. This. Is. AWESOME. Please, i cannot wait to see more. It's a really cool story, and i'm sure more than just me are waiting to see what happens next.

It's also very interesting that you used Sunako's whole 'creatures of the darkness' and 'creatures of the light' thing. And it's also interesting how you made noi a witch... hm, very interesting.

I can't wait to see more.

keep writing ;)
Midori'sPeace chapter 6 . 5/26/2011
awww come on update please
mika chapter 3 . 5/21/2011
loven it
debre chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
lovin the story hope you update though i doubt it since it's been like a year since u updated
akai chapter 6 . 2/2/2011
OH my god you have to update soon i've been waiting for like six months(don't judge me ) but really part two... please.
JuNjOuSeKaIiChIlOvErYaOi chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Great job on part one, update soon! :)
gokillfanboys chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
lol the story is really nice! hope u updated the next chapter FAST!
anitsirhc chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
thank you for updating and hoping to see more chapters soon especially with romantic scenes between sunako and kyohei. keep it up and good luck! _
kicyslawa chapter 5 . 3/24/2010
Queen of light pisses me off! But thank Sunako she didn't hear that. Othervise there would be problems. For this moment everything seems to be quite calm, however, am I wrong or there Kyohei wasn't at the breakfast?

Besides I like this chapter, and even if it's not long, you've done some pretty good work ;)
kicyslawa chapter 4 . 3/24/2010
Unfortunytley (did I write it properly? ) I don't know Sunako's parents' names.

So! Everhing's messed up! Many thing's happened and even if this story is alse than manga, you're stil trying to keep near origial PGE, and I must admit you're doing it pretty good ;)
kicyslawa chapter 3 . 3/24/2010
Woha! That was good ;D Great work with this chapter ;)

I'm not gonna say much, 'cause next chapter seems t be really interesting D
kicyslawa chapter 2 . 3/24/2010
Everything's getting more interesting, and you surprised me with 'hide and seek' game xD

Ok, let's not waste time and go to the next chapter ;]