Reviews for Poisoned Cinnamon
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 33 . 6/2
AMAZING. That is all I can say. This is my 3rd time reading this story. The last time was in 2009 (back when I was a freshman in college!). After many many years away from , I have returned for a dose of nostalgia via reading my top favorite stories. I have read so many stories, but this may just be my favorite fanfic of all time. It gave me chills at some parts and laugh out loud at others. Words cannot describe how much I would love for you to come back and finish this story. Perhaps improbable, but then again, if I could come back to re-read my favorite stories after 3 years of being away...maybe not impossible.

No matter what, I hope you have continued to write because you have a true talent. And I'll continue hoping and praying that you may come back to give us an ending. Thank you so much for sharing this amazing story.
Lewis chapter 33 . 7/15/2016
MAKE MORE!
Guest chapter 33 . 10/31/2015
Ahh I really wanna know what happens next! It's so goooooooooood! I hope you will continue with this story if yoy have time
Guest chapter 33 . 10/7/2015
Oml this is getting really interesting. I wonder what will happen?
Guest chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEE FINISH THIS STORY!
jazzberryjuice chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
Hi! I read this story ages ago and thought it deserved a re-read (see, I forgot it was incomplete, so I went through the exact same agony I suffered years ago when I realized there were no chapters left).
This was SUCH an enjoyable read. Even though some situations weren't the most realistic-I'm sure you know this-I still loved the plot and its development. Your characters are so quirky and, for the most part, likeable.
So, it's been five years. I do understand that life gets in the way, but if you don't plan to finish this story, please let us know!
cherripop3000 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Please get back to updating. Hope you're not forgetting you are in the middle of finishing a story here!?
cherrychopstix chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
What's the hope of an update after nearly five years? I guess not very high. :( It was good while it lasted. Tenten and Neji's recent relationship will never go into full bloom. Thanks for this though.
ibemarsha chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
I beg you from the bottom of my heart to please finish this story! I first read this story when you started and have been following for years now. Recently I thought about this fanfic again and decided to search it up. You have to finish this please! I know it has been a long time, but I hope and PRAY you remember us - your fans and how we desperately need you to finish this novel! You are an incredibly great writer. Please come back and finish this!
purpleprincess1147 chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! WHY?! WHAHAHY? WHY MUST IT BE INCOMPLETE? WHY ARE THE AWESOME STORIES ALWYS INCOMPLETE?
I know its been years but if u finished this I would love u FOREVER. This is one of the best friggin stories I've ever read in my entire life.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/18/2013
this is so awesome! Why did you end it at a cliffhanger? Pleasepleaseplease write another chapter soon
AceAmi chapter 33 . 5/20/2013
And I just sit here, thinking if the suspense, and all the pitchforks already being thrown at you, and I just think 'Damn, why won't you upload?'
No, really. Please do.
(Plot twist: Sakura plants one of her magic beans and it grows up into a giant vine, where a giant suddenly drops his axe and kills Orochimaru. Over and done with.)
Blackpoppy.0 chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
HOLY FREAKIN CHEESEBALLS! IT JUST GOT REAL! I really hope you decide to update soon! I understand how hard it is to come up with a new chapter but I live how real this story is and want to read the end! Can Sasuke-kun save then day?! AND SAKURA!?
Blackpoppy.0 chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
OMG IT ALL GOES DOWN NEXT CHAAAAAAPTER!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Yup, Sakura is a meister and Sasuke is her death scythe…yup…and great story so far!