Reviews for Poisoned Cinnamon
PLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSEE FINISH THIS STORY!
jazzberryjuice chapter 33 . 9/3/2014
Hi! I read this story ages ago and thought it deserved a re-read (see, I forgot it was incomplete, so I went through the exact same agony I suffered years ago when I realized there were no chapters left).
This was SUCH an enjoyable read. Even though some situations weren't the most realistic-I'm sure you know this-I still loved the plot and its development. Your characters are so quirky and, for the most part, likeable.
So, it's been five years. I do understand that life gets in the way, but if you don't plan to finish this story, please let us know!
cherripop3000 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Please get back to updating. Hope you're not forgetting you are in the middle of finishing a story here!?
cherrychopstix chapter 33 . 6/6/2014
What's the hope of an update after nearly five years? I guess not very high. :( It was good while it lasted. Tenten and Neji's recent relationship will never go into full bloom. Thanks for this though.
ibemarsha chapter 33 . 1/16/2014
I beg you from the bottom of my heart to please finish this story! I first read this story when you started and have been following for years now. Recently I thought about this fanfic again and decided to search it up. You have to finish this please! I know it has been a long time, but I hope and PRAY you remember us - your fans and how we desperately need you to finish this novel! You are an incredibly great writer. Please come back and finish this!
Purpleprincess1147 chapter 33 . 12/3/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH! WHY?! WHAHAHY? WHY MUST IT BE INCOMPLETE? WHY ARE THE AWESOME STORIES ALWYS INCOMPLETE?
I know its been years but if u finished this I would love u FOREVER. This is one of the best friggin stories I've ever read in my entire life.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/18/2013
this is so awesome! Why did you end it at a cliffhanger? Pleasepleaseplease write another chapter soon
AceAmi chapter 33 . 5/20/2013
And I just sit here, thinking if the suspense, and all the pitchforks already being thrown at you, and I just think 'Damn, why won't you upload?'
No, really. Please do.
(Plot twist: Sakura plants one of her magic beans and it grows up into a giant vine, where a giant suddenly drops his axe and kills Orochimaru. Over and done with.)
Blackpoppy.0 chapter 33 . 1/9/2013
HOLY FREAKIN CHEESEBALLS! IT JUST GOT REAL! I really hope you decide to update soon! I understand how hard it is to come up with a new chapter but I live how real this story is and want to read the end! Can Sasuke-kun save then day?! AND SAKURA!?
Blackpoppy.0 chapter 32 . 1/9/2013
OMG IT ALL GOES DOWN NEXT CHAAAAAAPTER!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Yup, Sakura is a meister and Sasuke is her death scythe…yup…and great story so far!
stuckinwonderland420 chapter 2 . 11/15/2012
NO *YOU* EAT A DUCK!

and nice story idea! i like a punk sakura! XD
mk chapter 33 . 11/3/2012
kyaaaaaaa noooo...what's going to happen now? kyaaaaaaa love the couples!
10pandaluvr10 chapter 33 . 1/23/2012
omg this fic is aaamazzzinggg! and i kno that its been like years since, but i would be on 2 million cloud 9s if you could update
AmyRosier chapter 33 . 12/26/2011
Did it just end? Naw :( I was really enjoying that. I really like the way you adapted the characters just a tad so that they're not too OOC, yet they still fit the real world. It was really clever :) Now, please update! I'll give you cookies?

~XxKaori-chanxX