Reviews for Art of Sheathing Swords
Shika-lazy chapter 7 . 8/24/2008
dude i dont know how u did it but lol

"Oh my God!" He complained, finding himself losing consciousness slowly before he recomposed himself. "What do I do!"

"Alright, come on girl push! Push!" Naruto said, encouraging Tenten to continue with her works.

"I am! I am! But it won't go back in!" Sasuke yelled, as the two looked over to him and saw the boy pushing Tsunami's child into her vagina. Naruto threw a shoe dead at the side of his skull, causing blood to bleed out of his head.

i fell over laughing so hard lol i love this story peace
Shika-lazy chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
i am starting to like where this is going...
Jago Li Son Shiranui chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
Great Story! But nee-chan means 'Big Sister' and ni-chan means 'Big Brother'.
Cursed Evil chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
great chapter
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
bichromatic
sarah2365 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I demand you right lots more cause W.O.W. that was awsome! 0_o MORE MORE MORE MORE! i love ur writing you must tell me if you right anymore like this cause i would love to read them.

MORE! .- ok? ok!
Tergar chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
(Falls down to worship author)

I am sorely tempted to break my 'no lemons on favorites' rule! It's just so good, it's definatley making it on the now-not-so-secret Lemon List! (see bio for details)
Kyte17 chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Dude that was horribly raunchy. I don't know how I exactly feel about it because of that. You need to work on using words that don't kill the mood.
iambocaj chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I've really enjoyed this story. It took me a while to read it all. But I REALLY like the pairings!
Konoton chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
Tsunami made Bacon and eggs in the nude?

Ouch.
shinji23 chapter 7 . 1/30/2008
omg! i love this!
Never-End66 chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
Damn that threesome was great
Elemeffayoh chapter 7 . 1/5/2008
-_-' thats all?
Elemeffayoh chapter 6 . 1/5/2008
why doesnt tsunade just use Kage Bushin
Elemeffayoh chapter 5 . 1/5/2008
its cuz his chakra is in them right?
153 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »