Reviews for Sting of defeat
Unleashed Gummy Sweets chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
Ah that is so good!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
Hilarious story! It kind of reminded me of "Friends" episode! Very funny, especially that last line!
Mestizaa chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Hm... I'm reminded of a Friends episode... Although nice touch at the end ;)
SamandJake chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Could you please make a sequel to this story

xCassandrax
Juliette Angel chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
LOL! I had a good laugh reading it, and that last sentence was delicious!
ibreak4CSI chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
HAHA! The ending was great. I had Friends flashbacks during the whole jellyfish scene, but again, the ending was by far the best.

Loved it!
siapom chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
LOL Very cute! :D

*looks to the floor where goldy has fallen in a dead faint due to the random review from her often missing friend*

Goldy? You ok? :-P
CBratter chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
It is funny because when I read this prompt the first thing I thought of was the Friends episode with this in it. It is the ultimate "don't tell" situation.
va chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
HAHAHAHAAHAHA! OMG! LOVES IT!
Ronata chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
funny ending, thanks!
Dunn41 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Friends wants its plot back! This is more than that just borrowing. Write something original!
o0MissBennet0o chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
It was funny on Friends and it would definily be hilarious on Bones. I loved it! And Brennan's last words? So funny!
Bones4Booth chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
That was too funny. Reminded me of a Friends episode. Bren's comment at the end was great.

This for some reason had me laughing out loud, probably because I could actually hear Hodgins saying it and then I could just see the confused "what the heck are you talking about" look on Booth's face.
bertie456 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Okay, how do you come up with these things?

Not that it wasn't hilariously funny (because it really, really was) but you're very mean! Loved it all but especially liked the descriptions of Booth, Hodgins and Zach on the beach, particularly Zach in his tank top and glare blockers - odd yet easily imaginable. Great story :)
18lzytwner chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Oh that is absolutely classic! Booth gets stung by a jellyfish and Zack has to urinate on him. ROFL Then Bones was at a nudist beach and Booth missed it. Ha ha. I love it!