Reviews for Changes
The Caprice Girl 92 chapter 9 . 5/30/2009
cool story

update soon
Crystaltyger07 chapter 9 . 4/21/2009
update soon it is getting really good please have a new chapter by friday you are on story alert so even if all you post is thouse 3paragraphs i cannot wait for what is next
yurisnow chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
finally! excellent chapter! im glad that u updated and i cant wait for the next update!
Gravenimage chapter 9 . 4/19/2009
Great chapter and as for the pairing I preferred Naru/Saku not Naru/Hina update soon.
Elemeffayoh chapter 8 . 4/16/2008
yes very fillerish
Killer Eyes chapter 8 . 4/4/2008
1)i wants a cookie

2) if reading well writen fan fics makes you depressed then i'm even worse off. i think your an amazing ariter (better then me adleast... i'm so horrable with updateing)

andz

3)more chapters please
Lucky Naruto08 chapter 8 . 3/24/2008
are u going to update the story soon? plz do! i cant wait for the next chapter!
Lucky Naruto08 chapter 8 . 3/14/2008
i love your story!

i cant wait for the next chapter to came out!

keep them coming!
bookreader chapter 8 . 3/8/2008
i love ur story! i want to keep on reading it but i cant because the next chapter hasnt come out yet (

hurry up with the next chapter please!
bookreader chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
i love the story! keep them coming plz! u have given me some ideas for mine. thx. i cant wait for the next chapter.
doobit91 chapter 2 . 3/5/2008
No biggie, but the "tack" description in quotes is kinda silly.

When the anonymous Akatsuki member has his eyes closed, you say "their eyes" I assume to disguise the gender, but later on in the sentance you refer to the member as "he". Change their or he. Or change both and eliminate their eyes because its awkward. Try "whose eyes were closed".

Instead of "shock and light anger" try "mild irritation". I don't think people often get mad at being called 'sweetie'.

Hah. I like how the lady refers to Sakura as 'kid'.

Having the enemy speak and Sakura raise an eyebrow on the same line makes it seem like Sakura is speaking.

I'm sorry, but saying his image "poofed" is pretty terrible. Why doesn't he just pull back a hood. Or "A cloud of smoke engulfed him and cleared away to reveal...".

I haven't read it yet, but I see that one of your chapter titles is "Mouting Pressure". I assume you mean mounting.

Alright, I'm done for now. Sorry, I know I'm pretty harsh sometimes, but I hope you would want me to be.

Check out the fic I'm working on right now, "The Next Exam". Tell me what you think.
Zetnnik chapter 8 . 3/5/2008
We're counting on Naruto to take control back in time...
doobit91 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
Tsunade reminding Sakura that she is no longer training under her is obviously forced exposition. Try to get around that less awkwardly. You could just cut that out and leave the former mentor part in.

Eh... I'm not sure. However cool it may be, purposefully playing into a trap usually doesn't work. But, whatever. Your writing is fluid and dialogue is mostly realistic. I like the "Another year has passed."
Elemeffayoh chapter 7 . 12/29/2007
holy shit kyuubi is taking advantage of naruto in his sad state
meh-cynda chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
hm...who is Naruto going to kill?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »