Reviews for Peace, Be Still
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
It's really sweet. But, I crying. That last line really hits one in the gut as hard as it can.
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
Aw! This is so sweet! I love it, thank you so much for writing and sharing!
maglors harp chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Very cute little story. I do, however, have one little grievance: "clearing lying beyond the open door"

A clearing does not 'lie' beyond a door. The correct sentence would have been simply, "clearing beyond the door."

Take care,

Maglor
RoseCrystal chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This lovely little piece made me smile.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 3/3/2009
the mystery and wonderment of a child would have a profound impact on that crazy strong master of Kenshin.

Very well done. I really can't tell you how "filling" the examination of child Kenshin and his Master are to a readers heart. This is done so well that my heart feels bigger than before I sat down to read this.

Thank you.
Riku-Rocks chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This was a sweet and oddly practical scene. I could definitely see a young Kenshin doing this, and I rather enjoyed Hiko's reaction. The style and pace were great.
The-Real-Ponytail-Link chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Uwah! Another adorable one! Kenshin sleeping like that and Hiko...KUTE!
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Haha, "Probably caught up in watching a cricket or something. It was just the type of thing Kenshin would do."
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Very sweet. The last few lines were surprisingly bittersweet, with Kenshin's memories of a happier time underscoring everything he lost.
ZukoFlame chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
aww Kenshin is so cute! I love reading Kenshin/Hiko fics :) I'm writing one right now in fact, althought I'm not sure I've quite gotten the hang of writing fanfiction...lol
Faeore24EarthTwilightGaurdian chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
HeeHee _
Isabella vi Britannia chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
That is SO SWEET! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy...
Kenshin's Soul chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Aw. I love the ending. So sweet and yet, so sad at the same time.

It's cool how Hiko was looking in to find a sleeping Kenshin. So innocent, so content Kenshin was.

Very nicely done.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This was definantly an interesting little prose. I liked it.
Feafea chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
so cute! please write more fics!