Reviews for Love
I absolutely love this Kid Flash and Jinx are like otp I love their relationship so much!
Mrs. BYG chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
OH YEAH . Flinx 3
fuck-off chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
i liked it
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
:-)
Say chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I truly adore this, fellow Author.
Instead of having them f*ck like several other people do, you made them MAKE LOVE, the best type of sexual intercourse. It wasn't just about sex, it was also about the LOVE.
Also, I really appreciate how you didn't make one dominate the other. They both had their equal share of power.
And, goodness, you are amazing for having Flash ask Jinx for permission. People often forget that you need CONSENT in order for it to be sex, or else it's not...
Well-written, honestly great, overall.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Really good , but you should have him vibrate for her in your next story . Fingers , dick
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
I enjoyed it,it was good how u mentioned the little details,keep writing.
Ayane-ppgz chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Adorable! I love the ending line too!
flinx4ever chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I totally think Jinx and Kid Flash are older than what most people think thry are. Fifteen? Seriously? Like come on people! That's nasty!

I really liked KF's last line. Making love...totally a difference. Great job!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Damn straight. There is a HUGE difference between having sex and making love. The Venn diagrams overlap, but not all that far.

As with your other M-rated works, this was please-turn-on-the-air-conditioner hot. You got us deeply (rim shot) into the experience, and I thank you. You write quite well. You write this sort of relationship scene exceedingly well.
brett chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
love it make more
kasey chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
that was rely romantic good job
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
AHHHH! I loved it! I loved it the show when they had a thing and she shows up on the good side in the last episode and they're like dating 3 Great job!
Tech-Man chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
That was a fantastic story. I loved the uncertainty in Jinx's mind about Flash's intentions. Wonderful work.
thundra501 chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
this is sweet. is there more