Reviews for Unwritten
LordDErPyness chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
Bruh .-. That was unexpected... U, sir, have a very "interesting" mind
spongebob's mom chapter 12 . 6/25/2015
Um...shit...i wasnt expecting that ending at alll...at all, but all in all good writing. Tho i do wish she got out of the rope or something and escaped
Guest chapter 12 . 11/29/2013
WHAT THE COCK SUCKING HELL SHIT FUCK... IM PISSED NOW
angry reviewer chapter 12 . 7/25/2013
what the f**k is this bulls**t where is ichigo to save the day i give this story's ending a BIG FAT ZERO
SweetheartAngel chapter 7 . 5/11/2013
RLY? WHY RAPE!? DX THATS to much drama! DX
AjaxVibe chapter 12 . 2/20/2013
Well this is when i say this is totally fucked up.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/24/2012
Its good but danm you got issues seriously good story though
RAMI MALEKS TYPE chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
I'm lmfao at these other reviews... Why is everyone getting so mad and offendedabout-I mean I know why but really?

I got an idea: Why doesn't someone, I don't know, make a sequel or something, where Yoruichi comes back from the dead as a ghoust or some shit, and haunts Rukia and Renji or something... I'd read something like that ;)
KatzeNoel chapter 12 . 6/8/2012
errr... WTF?
ltramon chapter 12 . 5/21/2012
WOW YOU FUCKIGN FAGGOT I LIKED THIS FANFIC UNTIL CH 12 WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU BITCH HOW COULD YOU KILL HER OFF LIKE THAT WTF
HollowUltimania chapter 12 . 4/1/2012
great story...until freaking c12, wtf is wrong with you? Also I noticed, as the fic went on, you got lazier and lazier, every less detailed than the last, you should of just canceled the story, plainly you was rushing through, and again, ending was DISCUSTING...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/26/2012
What the **** it was an awesome story until chapter 12. You need to go to mental hospital.

What the ****
MyinnerDEMON17 chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
i like it
7-11wasainsidejob chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
Terrible, and it's sad because it was actually decent untill the end of this chapter. But this is where I quit and end with the "your fukced up" speach.
thisisCMpunk chapter 12 . 12/26/2011
fuck you just fuck you

i see this like a good story but you just fuck that shit man you need to be in a mental hospital

fuck you you even dont desserve the reviews

they just write about how much we hate you

FUCK YOU