Reviews for The Dark Bandit
Blossom Bounty chapter 14 . 9/18/2014
you should have shown other digi evolutions too.
Blossom Bounty chapter 8 . 9/17/2014
it is a perfect story with the necessary amount of mystery, suspense and the perfect theme of characters plotted
Great chapter 14 . 10/7/2013
Huh, Its really good, and it has many elements of different stories in it, although some are more subtle than others. Anyway looking forward to more!
Taeniaea chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
great Story!
random person chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
Yay! This is the first review I have made (on this site)! First to comment in two years! Doubt you even go on anymore! Great story. I'm not exactly a Kenyako fan, Ken's awe-inspiring and grand, and Miyako's alright, but I think the two personalities kinda clash. I disagree that opposites usually attract. Many are attracted to people like themselves. I like Kekari. There's one called 'Angels with Glass Wings' that's the best. But this is one of the best Kenyakos that I've read so far.

Anyway, onto the story. I didn't deduce you based it off Zurro at first, and I think you wove it well into the story. I hope you'll do some more stories in the future!(maybe Kekari?)
JBQ chapter 4 . 6/25/2006
I just re-read this chapter for some odd reason and realized that veemon souned exactly like my best friend. It made me laugh so hard cause I can just imagine her saying the same stuff he said. Anyway...love your stories but the newest one needs more Ken!
BianHu chapter 14 . 10/16/2002
Great story! Most authours don't finish the stories in the end. (me) But you went off your promise of "More of Kenyako". It focussed on Tai more... Anyway, your Jap is good. Keep it up!

(Your use of vocab is just as great! _)

BianHu
Showna EJ chapter 14 . 7/24/2002
This is a good ending...considering the fact that you are gonna do a sequel. I might have had to hit you with a stick if you left it at that. I will have to read the sequel when I get back from the Marintines... well, one peek couldn't hurt.
Showna EJ chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
This is really really good! I am going through it very slowly, whenever I can spare a minute or two, but I really want to be reading it more. I am going to try finishing it in the next couple days! I can see that you have made it a series- goody!

Hikari
Showna EJ chapter 4 . 7/17/2002
This is very good- i c Mimi's going to play an important part! That's good, she's on of my fav characters!

Hikari
Showna EJ chapter 2 . 7/17/2002
This is a very good story adn I am glad it was reccomended to me. I believe a few more of your stories were reccomended along with it so undoubtably my reviews will be popping up everywhere in the next few days! Looking 4ward to reading more.

hikari
EllaJ.W chapter 14 . 2/26/2002
*grin* this is soooo cool! ok, ive been reading this nonstop and i really should sleep, do my homework, and live my life...guess the sequel will just have to wait...*sigh*

VERY good! me likes!
Yolei Motomiya chapter 14 . 1/1/2002
I really liked this fic! But, what I still don't understand is why someone was after or trying to kill Miyako.
Jbramx2 chapter 8 . 12/15/2001
If my little brother hadn't been sleeping in my room behind me, I would have totally SCREAMED out WHOOOOOOOOOOOO! IZZY! Oh my gosh, that was a very nice and yet cruel way to introduce him. nice in that it was ingenious, cruel in that you made it a cliffie! Ack! I should've seen that one coming, duh, a wizard. He is so Izzy, I love it.
jbramx2 chapter 7 . 12/15/2001
AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!This is the best chapter I have ever read! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! I just cant' stop screaming your praises! OMG I swear I was about to cry when Davis was shown to Tai and Hikari! OH Drama is soo cool! Poor Ken! omygosh, WaaaaaHHHHHHH! I gotta read the next chapter, but yes, that was the best!