Reviews for The MileHigh Club
horribly random chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
wallophood tehe...It was good and it wasn't cheesy:)
Mattie Scary chapter 4 . 9/22/2007
it was sweet, and i like it, thanks for updating!
Maiden-of-the-Elements chapter 2 . 9/21/2007
I like your story; you should update soon. The style I like too, keep writing like this. ;)
Mirrorion chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
VERY nice update.

You make me love this pairing, even though I mentioned it really isn't my thing. There's nothing to criticize, even if I tried. Stories like this really forces someone to open their mind a bit, and I like that.

And I appreciate the Finn and Piper moment. Those too squabble too much in actuality, so its nice to see some tenderness there.
Mattie Scary chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
like the piper and finn conversation. and the very last part of the story. keep on writing!
lilviorX chapter 3 . 9/17/2007
lovin this. keepin it tasteful. can't wait for the nex chapter!
lokkish chapter 2 . 9/15/2007
a bit different but i like it keep going, please
TinySprite chapter 2 . 9/10/2007
Yes! A story that doesn't just jump right into instant smut! lol Not only that but it's also Finn and Junko! Oh yeah! XP I can't wait for the third chapter!
lilviorX chapter 2 . 9/7/2007
love it! i wasn't sure if i'd be able to find ANY storm hawks fics, let alone Finn/Junko slash! awesome, let's have chapter three asap.
Mattie Scary chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
ah oh no poor junko. can't wait for the next chapter.
Mirrorion chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
Something about the way you wrote this was very, very intriguing. The situation is described...incredibly well. I have nothing against this pairing, but usually my interests steer towards other things. Its emotional, but perfectly so, not all bogged down in details.

I love the tenderness of it all, I really do.
Live4StarWars chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I LOVE these stories so PLEASE keep it a comin'n _
greypenink chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
[Giggles insanely] Oh how bold of you! It's a good story so far but do you dare to write more? I challenge you to. [Insane giggles continue]
Esprix chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
You're my new best friend. :) Make sure to read all my Finn/Junko's - I think we're on the same page! :)
Mattie Scary chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
darn cliffies. anyways hoping for more JM. love the shower 'giggles'.
30 | « Prev Page 1 2