Reviews for Silence
oh adorably pillar pair
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
Aw, I think it's sweet. :P
Wanderer-Brown-Sheep chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
At least it was only a one year instead of more.
iruka92 chapter 1 . 8/19/2008
I love your fics too much.
Crysalice Bell chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
That was nice! Great! You haven't lost your touch, you're still good! I hope it will never fade away!

-Crys
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
Aww... I love this. And of course they can read in between each other's lines. (_)
SLYSWN chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Still haven't lost your touch I see, hopefully you'll get more inspiration soon, crosses fingers, cheers!
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
how nice.
shinrawolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
sighs, and then falls over in a dreamlike daze, the only daze that fangirls can make, lol. Seriously though thanks for keeping this paiiring burning, it sad to think that the manga series will be ending soon and so this cheered me up a bit. Cheers!
kitsune16487 chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
that's so cute...are they ...married? hopefully yes...arigato..
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Sweet!

So Tezuka had his reasons for waging the cold war. Very cute, he could throw such a temper.

TezuRyo LOVE!

-Gwyn
buchouslvr chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
that was sweet. they are really sturbon.
mimikitty chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I'm just so glad that you are back at writing TezuRyo fics that I had to review once again on ffnet. And you changed your name too.

Mimikitty

PS: I want to hear from you again and again and again ! Whether it's TezuRyo or AtoRyo, you are still one of the best author !
BlackRosex chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I can totally imagine the silent war, it's like a so Tezuka thing to do. Long live the pillar pair.
defyallreason chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wonderful. I usually hate Ryoma and anything to do with Echibrat, but I really loved this. Thank you.