Reviews for Its Useless to Write Harry Potter Stories
chibinovachan chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
I know this is a bit old but after reading, I just had to review. Too, too funny! I've dabbled in the Harry Potter fics a bit myself and I love this. I don't know why it got pulled. The cursing's not that bad.I think there were a few grammatical errors but you probably don't care so much for this one. And just wondering, Did Iorn Queen ever review you?
Amends to the Living chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Bahaha! I'm positively certain that the characters in heavily written fandoms are thinking just this. Imagine the wonders we could do with the swaying powers of Harry in the Xena fanverse...

Oh, that's right, Xena might put the pinch on him first, while Gabrielle watches in amusement (a bit ooc, as she is generally anti-violence, but I'm sure she'd understand under the circumstances).

Cheers!
finaldragon13 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
are the harry potter fics really that popular?

I liked this... oh what happened to your xena fic where you interview people about you that was awesome!
That One Condition chapter 1 . 10/12/2007
that was probably the funniest thing ive ever read...pretty much ever. see im one of the weird folks that type in a random four digit number in the page box and read the old stuff.
severus chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
hey man, this shit is funny