Reviews for Angel Kills Me
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 3/12
Cool idea and thanks for writing.
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
Loved it. It would be nice if it was a series about Lindsey helping Angel and the team. And Angel eventually trusting Lindsey. It could happen right?:)
Namiko-kii chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Pretty good.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who thought Lindsey would not be naive enough to have some sort of armour on during the big battle.
DramioneLurver chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
I kinda liked it. It made me sad (and totally shocked me) when Lorne killed Lindsey on the show... nice rewrite. Lindsey would so do that.
PFChang'sChaiAppleCobblerIsYum chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
A great story. Very good.
Snartastic chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
Lindsey was an idiot to trust Angel. He should have offed Lorne at the lair door, gone back to W&H, dusted Angel and taken over W&H.
CaptainSammish chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Okay, definitely watch capitalization and punctuation. It's a little distracting when you're reading a story and there are careless mistakes.

I do like what you've done here, though. I, too, raised an eyebrow when Lorne killed Lindsay. It seemed really unlikely that after all Lindsay had overcome to take down Angel and later, to become a member of his team, a couple of bullets would do the trick and take him out for good.
cjluver109 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Honestly, I was never really an Angel fan (he just couldn't measure up to Spike lol), but this was a really interesting take on the last episode!
mendenbar chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I don't know if it needs more. It seems pretty complete as is. However, I liked your plot line. I can see them working together in that alley - afterwards is another matter entirely!
Alani chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I was also confused by Lorne's action in killing Lindsey. I didn't get it. I just saw NFA for the first time yesterday and still trying to get my head around it.

I hope this continues with a little more Lindsey. I always liked him.
Imzadi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I can't believe Lindsey hadn't been smart enough to wear a bulletproof vest in the first place. I'm glad Eve thought of it. Or perhaps the three seer children whom he saved in Blind Date could have saved him. Anyway, this is very good and I do hope you continue. I know that Christian Kane & David Boreanaz are good friends in real life, so I'd like to see Angel & Lindsey somehow make peace. Please continue.