Reviews for Logical Consequences
LocoBriar chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
KARMA! Love it
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
In this one, Harry's abusers got what they deserved!
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
Nice idea.
Failed implementation.

Luna and Neville should be on the list.

Severus Snape should NOT!
GoldenGryphon chapter 1 . 11/11/2017
Thank you for writing this. Short, sweet and so very very true.
reddir chapter 1 . 10/21/2017
Such a short simple fic that satisfies nicely :)
staar chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
wow that is what should have happened...no one was there for him so why should he care !
johnrlozada chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I'd like for this story to have at least one more chapter. I'd really like to know what happens next. Although it is fairly obvious. But I'd like to read how it happens. This is cool.
QQ chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
You mean British Wizarding World and ICW Countries that mostly made up of the countries of the European Union.. Dumbledore has full control over them..

Russia
China
Asia
United States

Are not part of the ICW and hate dumbledore... In countries there is no so called Statue of Secrecy, the Witch Hunts is a frabrication of history made by Albus Dumbledore to promote fear about non-magical and the Roman Catholic Church...
INamedMyHatJeffrey chapter 1 . 9/6/2017
So mote it be.
Tenchi chapter 1 . 8/27/2017
Harry use logic on dumb wizards. I love it! Still what happens if harry gets married and has kids. His Kids will need to learn magic. Maybe he could put up school for muggleborns after all they are not welcome by death eaters. Maybe he can take in few house elves to help him out. I never did see story where muggleborns had a world in muggle world to stay away from dumb wizards before. Maybe few wizards who wish turn their backs on wizard can join harry in muggle world. Well they are just ideas that might never happen in story. One can dream can they. If you read my comment I hope you like it.
Rajat7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2017
Loved it
Questions chapter 1 . 7/18/2017
What about the muggleborns? They belong in both worlds. If they are not allowed in the muggle world, will this mean they are no longer able to see their muggle friends and family?
DoraLupinTonks chapter 1 . 6/24/2017
Awesome! You wrote the right conclusion. I loved it!
Ackamarackus chapter 1 . 6/16/2017
As the title states, that was a logical consequence to theor nwglectful actions. Neglect, which in itself is a form of abuse. If you do nothing to help someone, and then jeer and scorn them whenever they have made what you percieve to be a mistake, then it is only natural that you have earned no allegiance and thus you cannot benefit. They deserved nothing better. Not only because of what they did to Harry, but because they honestly expected they could do nothing of import while leaving their war to be fought by children. Children. Payback, after all, is a bitch. That said, this is amazing! You did a seriously (siriusly) good job writing this! I honestly adored it.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
true neutral alignment in action...