Reviews for Logical Consequences
love it
Latarra chapter 1 . 5/17/2019
Nice story.
gginsc chapter 1 . 5/8/2019
I love it! The wizards got what they deserved!
quelpascquelreg chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Harry's lack of resistance understandable though Snape's help has come from completely out of the blue,it really doesn't make any sense if cannon to be considered(but author is the master of story so i'm just saying what i perceived from cannon and what it'd be more likely in my opinion).
I doubt there'd be so many severitus fics if Alan Rickman hadn't made that character so lovable since hp series changed drastically with 5th book and very few things were there on rest of the books to be loved.
ToddGilliss chapter 1 . 3/9/2019
No Luna, Dobby, Winky, Neville?
Ha chapter 1 . 11/2/2018
Ha! I wouldn’t blame him! If only Tom was still sane enough, I could easily see them doing just that!
Unseen Watcher chapter 1 . 9/30/2018
Serves them right. Reap what you sow to its fullest. Nice pragmatic Harry.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2018
I can totally see Harry and Co. (TM) setting up their own new wizarding enclave elsewhere in, say, Wales or some such and dealing quite amicably with Tom over the years to come (Harry and Co. [TM] having quietly destroyed all the horcruxes, of course) welcoming in all the muggleborns, etc., till Tom and Albus finally die then absorbing the "official" wizarding world into his enclave then living Happily Ever After (also TM)...
whtknight3488 chapter 1 . 8/2/2018
I like it. Short and too the point
nero99 chapter 1 . 7/28/2018
Interesting what-if story!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/3/2018
I love this - very well done.
Malkin Nott chapter 1 . 3/7/2018
Is it strange that I want to see a few installments after this? Like Severus buying potions ingredients to teach Harry some things during the summer [so we find out what Harry does with the Muggle World]? Maybe Fred and George selling Wizarding Pranks and how their family fared in the aftermath? How Harry accesses his Gringotts account when he doesn't set foot in the Wizarding World? Oh and Luna... I think Luna should have been safe! :D