Reviews for A Distance Erased
Sheena22 chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Well written. Thoroughly enjoyed reading this. Absolutely marvelous.
Tea's chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Reading this was a bit like going on a slow and meaningful journey, feeling its significance grow more and more along the way. The pacing was really great. It felt simultaneously longer and shorter than what you have here; I'm surprised by the amount of depth that was portrayed in such a short piece, and likely because of that, it felt like I had read something epic.

Thank you for sharing this. It's most definitely going into my favorites!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
That was a really nice read. Lovely NejiHina. I love it! :)
Sugarpants chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Wow! This was great!
green-mao chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
ahh... a good read. wonderfully written. I really love this pair, it's the best. thanks! :)
Joja-Lee chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Amazing, beautiful, stunning, just everything. I love this so much I just want to hug it and kiss it (:L lol).
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
ooooh this was such a great story. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I really liked this! Every single part! Keep up the good work!
suus chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
i find this story very beautiful, because of the slow pace and the tenderness neji shows when with hinata. i was even disappointed when the story ended and i couldn't find the next chapter:P hope to read more from you.
shadow of the lost chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
i love this story! you are an amazing writer. ]
Eros ex Nihilo chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
i'm totally impressed. i love neji/hinata and this was extremely well done and not cliche at all. thank you for such a wonderful story.
Heise chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
(sighs contentedly) NejiHina, NejiHina ... this is NejiHina.

I've decided I love this ship very much. As Hiasobi said, there's too much history between the two to ignore. Any other Neji pairing just doesn't seem as dark and as passionate and as profound to me.

Ye, VERY good job. I LOVED reading this. I loved the scene where Neji comes in all broken and Hinata washes him up and puts him to bed. And he doesn't want her to leave. 3 It's mighty sad that kunoichi have to do other things besides fighting and tactics, but oh well.
shadowninja-yuna chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Yay Hinata and Neji. :D I just love them.
Qualia Des chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Beautiful story!
ThreeCloverKai chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
That was amazing! really well thought out and everything. definitely getting added to my favorite story list!

-Kai