Reviews for Fallen
Rainbow185 chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Awesome!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Really terrific. Very healing.
miss sophie potter chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Wow, yeah, laughter is definately the best medicine. Your story made me feel so much better! I was kinda feeling depressed 'cause my best-friend just moved to Indiana. Thanks for the laughs, I needed them.

:)'s 's,

Sophie
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Very good storyline.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
I loved it, it was great! It had humor, t had angst...it was all perfectly balanced. Great job! :]
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
This was very very good. And you where right I did start to cry as I was reading the sad part but I started laughing when eorge did his prank on Harry. No hair. Scapl changing color and a tail. That was great. I loved it.

Question Did you like it when Rokling killed Tonks and Lupin? I think she went over broad. What do you think?

Any why great story.
Threstral Rider chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
Ohmygoodness, this made my heart ache! And yes, giving Harry a tail is cruel. You rock!
Something Simpler chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I got all teary eyed '[

This was really really good (Y)
Moonlit-Mistress chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i loved it. i was crying the whole time till i read the prank and that made me stop and laugh. thanks for that.
Dueler312 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Definitely good. I liked the part when Harry got a tail from George. That was really funny.
HNfan1992 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
your right the tears were streaming down my face lol! Great writing, I like it when it's from Harry's POV!
Historybuff1536 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
OMG, I loved that. It made me cry and then I was laughing so hard, my side starting hurting! GJ
Hey Whats Up Mo chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Its was good, it wasnt that sad. I didnt cry or anything, though I did feel a bit downhearted.