Reviews for It's Not Funny
I cried when I read this. I really wish that JKR didn't kill him :(

Fantastic writing

Please continue!
Marmaduke chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
Huh. this is really good. Next chapter?
XfallenstarO chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Aww...sad.
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
your such a great author! I cried when reading this. I wish I could write as well.
CLAIRELOVESDRACO chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I am crying. no joke. you have written a story that i completley agree with. when i read harry potter and fred died, i cried for a day straight. i wish i was joking. this is amazing. thank you so much for writing this.

lots of love,

claire
RoNaNdJeSsLOVER chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I loved this story! It was SO sad! I almost cried!
sukriti chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
wel...

im speechless...just left numb...

need som1 2 wipe off ma tearz rite now ...

thnx 4 writn such gr8 piece of fiction...!

AMAZIN...UMh
Bad Mum chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Great story! I feel so bad for George and I'm another one who doesn't know how JKR can have done this to either of the twins. I love the last line.
FeeldaForce chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
wow, this is really good! fred's death was completely unnesscary, why did j. have to kill him? anyway, you depicted what i imagined george would be going through! great job
ANU chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
It's so true and george is truly empty without fred!
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Great story! Way to go, portraying his feelings of loss in a reasonable, no-nonsense and idiotic optimism way.

You know, this death hit me worst of all. I wish the others, particularly Snape and Remus and Tonks, hadn't died like they did, but I was worst off when Fred died. My mind ... sort of froze. I knew it was possible, but I didn't want to believe it. I can see that George agrees with me. I really don't see how Rowling could force him to live without his other half. It's just ... too cruel for words, even for Rowling.

How, after all, does one react when their favourite character is murdered. I always felt that Fred, somehow, was the Ringleader of the two - I always liked him most. Liked George, but I don't think I'll ever forgive Rowling for this.

Anyway, this was a lovely, realistically angsty read with a lot of passion behind your words!

Godspeed!
Emmasj chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Aww . . . that was incredibly sad. Just how I imagined he's been feeling. You did a great job putting it into words!
surbhi chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
ohmygod! there's actually tears in my eye...realy new out of u! loved it.
Kariesue chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Excellent! You got it so right. Fred and George are two halves of a whole. How do you walk around when half of you is missing? You have to wonder if George will ever be the carefree person he was before this happened. Nice job!