Reviews for Naruto Ultimate
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 18 . 7/20/2013
Man this story is awesome I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope its soon though.
Nerfhearder69 chapter 18 . 6/2/2013
You really need an editor or proofer for this. A simple find and replace for 'ware' to 'where' would really help. Try using spellcheck as well... But, all in all, fun story with some definite skill in blending the storylines! Thanx for the efforts you put into it!
Shadow7622 chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
The blood cross eye levels are analysis, Deconstruction and Reformation are from fullmetal alchemist, i believe.
FF's Nightmare chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Sakura Haruno
FF's Nightmare chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Sakura
No just No chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
The moment you start adding characters into a story that aren't in canon then the story is uninteresting.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2012
kyuubi girl and naruto with her
xXNaruto38Xx chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
Great chapter, I can't wait for the next one, so I wish u the best of luck with next chapter, the rest of this story, and all ur other stories, until next time, JA NE!
Vic dit vic chapter 18 . 11/17/2011
hey ! i discovered this fic and it is awesone ) so a lil' french like it you can be proud of it )

just want to congratulate you many

but i think you are stop this one

sorry for my bad english

just want give some compliment for your work

Cya

Vic
Blazeingeagle chapter 6 . 11/4/2011
I'm very much enjoying this so far, there are minor spelling errors and miss punctations un many of your fics though
MEH chapter 1 . 9/7/2011
I totally understand why you haven't updated this piece of crap fic. I would too if I've written a NaruTsu/Harem story where the main pair hasn't even made an appearance yet and it's already 18 fucking chapters!
kingrobert84 chapter 18 . 8/18/2011
whens next update
Kennedy02 chapter 18 . 7/15/2011
Cool
smokeapound chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
so this is an oc story
shadow-ninja-alucard chapter 3 . 1/28/2011
one vote for yugito and also Anko to be in the Harem.

Kyuubi a girl and same with Haku. Also a vote for Haku.

I think Crow should be paired with the godaime mizukage aka Mei Terumi.