Reviews for Existentialism
karyn bozman chapter 13 . 11/30/2016
more please
Guest chapter 13 . 12/18/2013
But... I was waiting for the rest! please don't stop writing it! You're a great writer, and only a few people actually write good enough for me to get stuck in the story!
eliwin chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Seriously you draw us in then just leave the story unfinished!
Stillness Tolls chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
This is only the fourth story of this pairing that I've read, and I found it very, heartfelt. I would like to do some fan art for this story, as you exclaimed you'd love, but was shocked when I got to only chapter 13 to be told I had no more of this story to read. I hope to read your newer version very soon.

Wonderful story,

Stillness Tolls
Guest chapter 13 . 8/29/2011
The new storyline will have the same plotline yes? I like it. :)
MrsWolfGirl chapter 13 . 3/1/2011
ah this story is good don't delete it i was quite enjoying it
Loud chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Unimpressive
LooneyLovey chapter 13 . 7/12/2009
Does this mean that you are going to post a new version of it, because I really hope so, its a crime not to finish that story, it had so much potential. :(

I will look out for your new story though and I hope it is as good as this one.

Have you thought about asking someone to take over the story because it is a realy good plot, I would hope that something constructive could happen with it.

A very sad :(

LooneyLovey
LilacGrace444 chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
well this is a sucky place to leave it, i was getting it to it, now i feel slightly cheated and depressed :(
snakegirl-sprockett chapter 13 . 3/16/2009
aw thats a shame. :(

Will it be based on this theme or completely different?

What will it be called, so i can keep an eye out for it?
mycaermita chapter 13 . 3/5/2009
no effin way. you decided to delete this story? what kind of writter are you? won't you finish it? it was fantastic albeit all the mistakes. Please, please, finish the goddammed story.
Lilith Kayden chapter 13 . 3/1/2009
I have enjoyed readig Existentialism.
CatastrophicRiceBubbles chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
GAahh! Where's the next chapter? You're killing me!

On another note, a well written and constructed story. A few spelling errors here and there but overall this is a wonderful story. Please continue. ]
Lilith Kayden chapter 12 . 4/3/2008
Thank you for your Update.

-Lilith Kayden
Evelyns Journey chapter 12 . 4/2/2008
backed up and simply... watched.

WOW Snape is not good with human emotion... who just watches someone break down and cry like there is no end to sorrow? How terribly sad... You should update soon! This is really good and I'm looking forward to MORE detail about Severus/Hermione relationship and how it evolves, how they learn to accept each other and how Hermione learns to accept her parents death.

Tis no easy thing, but tis a thing needing to be done. Please update ASAP!