Reviews for Spark
Zakuro Nakishai chapter 3 . 5/7
Too bad you never finished this story. It was getting really good!
SilverNeira chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Please continue! It's interesting and I find the lollipop part to be very amusing! I also like your of as well!
middlekertz chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Aww. Goddammit. I liked this story.
Jinx Rayne chapter 3 . 1/6/2012
When will you update this? Ive been waiting over a year TT
Catharina M chapter 3 . 2/13/2011

TT last chapter so far. x

i want to read the next one already...

i havent read one like this before.. 3 i like this though. :D

update soon? 3
Night-Weaver369 chapter 2 . 12/19/2010
Please update! I know you've probably given up on this, but I really like it, and would be eternally grateful if you'd just update!
Made of Blue chapter 3 . 3/9/2010
Twilight, anyone?
DarkxBeforexDawn chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
Loves loves loves it! Lol, I do believe I've left a review before but I would love you forever if you put up another chapter,lol. Originality is key and you, my dear, hit the nail on the head.
SultanaV chapter 3 . 2/13/2010
that is so cute that hiei is falling in love
TeeBeMe chapter 3 . 1/18/2010
I really like this story! You have to update really soon please!
Lorette from Chaos chapter 3 . 1/10/2010
GOD you really need to write some more! If you don't,I'll find you and steal all your cookies bwahahahaha! XD :3
Shadowed Replica chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Oh my gosh i love this story.

Please, please keep writing. I haven't been able to update any of my stories T_T cause of college and I'm living through your story.

If you need any help with anything at all please let me know!

Love the story, 100/10

Ja ne!

Shadowed Replica
Pulling A Blank Here chapter 3 . 9/16/2009
You should REALLY continue this. Please!

It's so good. :D
Emerald Gaze chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
i never knew reviews where sexy... yes! that is an awesome discovery! man its just more to add to the truth of internet teaching u more than school

..n-e-way i like this story and even though its been a while since u updated i'd really like to read more, i found another story that was alittle like this but with more of a joking attitude. i'd like to read a version where its more of a serious relationship between them and has some details that are explainable and make scence

so plz keep on writeing so i can keep readin this interestin hiei story!_!
DarkxBeforexDawn chapter 3 . 6/12/2009
Ok, first off. I LOVE THIS STORY!

Now that that is done I like your style, not many people/writers approach a Hiei fanfic in this manner. Your creation is refreshingly new and interesting. YYH fans are exceedingly hard to please, but as far as I'm concerned you are brilliant! Please add more!

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »