Reviews for For Better or for Worse
de proxy shipper chapter 1 . 7/19/2018
A moment of realization
K3nZ13 chapter 8 . 1/29/2017
Fantastic story I love it!
K3nZ13 chapter 1 . 1/29/2017
This is the best! I now ship them thanks to you! Great first chapter! You nailed their characters down to the point! Great job.
jj chapter 8 . 11/1/2016
very very nice
IntoTheWilds chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
Another great fic!
Cloud81234 chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
That was amazing! Exactly what I was looking for! And Red's sass was just on par! Thank you for the story! Please write more Robin/Red!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 8 . 1/4/2016
well, for starters, this pairing hasnt really been my favourite (since theres a rumor that Red X - apart from Robin- was Jason Todd - Aka Robin number 2). But you played it really well. I really liked this story and your portrayal of Red was really funny XD. Omg I nearly killed Slade (in my head, of course) for getting all feely with Robin. Like, i was cheering for Red by the end of this story XD. You honestly showed how awesome this pairing is without making it all weird and making Robin seeming like a girl (like, those superficial girls you see on tv). *hugs author* THANK YOUUU! :3
Guest chapter 5 . 5/11/2015
What's going to happen? I have no idea and i have to wait so long for the next update! Jk. I love your emoji though. I makes me laugh every tme i see it. So glad 'm reading this now so i don't have to wait. :-)
iloveslade chapter 4 . 5/10/2015
Thank you. Cuddly slade is good for somethings but not this
iloveslade chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
I disagree with you in this an immensely! It should be dark, should be horrible, and should make me cringe. I love that kind of stuff and that's why i love slade so much becaus he's such a cool charcter that is easy to manipulateo he could be extremely fluffy or extremely scary and dark! Let's see where this goes! :-)
iloveslade chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
I just wanted to read something else and this was calling my name. I think it might not be first peraon after all just the fact that i'm in a funky mood. Must be the crazy weather going on in my area. Oh well! Love his and can't wait to get to the darker scarier stuff. Yeah!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2015
please yes drabbles i want it to
Guest chapter 8 . 12/24/2014
I don't ship really ship this but this is honestly the best fanfiction I have ever read.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2014