Reviews for Dean's Anatomy
sunshine102897 chapter 1 . 1/24
Okay. The summary threw me off. I was prepared to be sad. But then I am stuck dying of laughter on the couch. I HAD THIS TEENSIE FEAR THAT MAYBE HE WAS DEAD BUT I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF ANYWAY AND THAT IS NOT SUPPOSE TO HAPPEN YOU CRUEL PERSON. Agh but it was worth it. The morgue thing...hehehehehe...hold me, Sam. That is priceless. Lovely story.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Poor, poor Sam. With a brother like Dean he has no fear of going to hel. He's been training afoar it al his life.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That. Was. Awesome. I was cracking up the whole time. Rollicking roaring good time!
FlaxenDragon14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That's just awesome, got tears from how funny this is. Love the ending. Poor Sammy.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
OMG! I love BREAKFAST burritos, White Castle sliders and What Not To Wear! But Stacy and Clinton, especially Stacy, would do much more than slap their hands if they ever got ahold of the Winchesters for a make over. ….
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wonderful story! You just made my day.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG - this was hilarious. VERY well done. :)
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
HA! I do have a friend who once had such bad gas his parents called an ambulance... they thought his appendix might burst. This story is hilarious. Many of your stories seem to be ;)
lotchness chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hilarious! It's like the spn version of alice in wonderland...loved it!
Passionate chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Your characterization is so realistic. You have the boys pinned down perfectly.

Loved Sam. Loved Dean. Loved the nurses and the janitor. Definitely loved the cat comments.. LOL

This was HILARIOUS!
Noninone chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This. I can't even. I laughed so hard, think I broke something.

Going to my fave for sure!

XD Freaking Dean!
sudoku chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
It's hilarious and consistent within the story itself. Like constant reference to clipboards and the uncomfy chair.

A few questions:

“The show with the girls who drink lots of coffee.”

I have no idea what show that is.

Is the cat and Dean's will related to the first movie of Alien? It has been a while since I watched the first movie so I was not sure.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I very nearly died laughing. Poor Sam, that is so rough...
CaffieneKitty chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
HA! This is... I have no words to describe this. Co-mutual snark on crack. Awesome!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
ROFLMAO! This is awesome! Loved the story!