Reviews for Dean's Anatomy
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 5/10
Poor, poor Sam. With a brother like Dean he has no fear of going to hel. He's been training afoar it al his life.
Mendai Decovrii chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
That. Was. Awesome. I was cracking up the whole time. Rollicking roaring good time!
FlaxenDragon14 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That's just awesome, got tears from how funny this is. Love the ending. Poor Sammy.
HogwartsHussy chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
OMG! I love BREAKFAST burritos, White Castle sliders and What Not To Wear! But Stacy and Clinton, especially Stacy, would do much more than slap their hands if they ever got ahold of the Winchesters for a make over. ….
iridescent bookyworm chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Wonderful story! You just made my day.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
OMG - this was hilarious. VERY well done. :)
AllyrienDM chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
HA! I do have a friend who once had such bad gas his parents called an ambulance... they thought his appendix might burst. This story is hilarious. Many of your stories seem to be ;)
lotchness chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
Hilarious! It's like the spn version of alice in wonderland...loved it!
Passionate chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Your characterization is so realistic. You have the boys pinned down perfectly.

Loved Sam. Loved Dean. Loved the nurses and the janitor. Definitely loved the cat comments.. LOL

This was HILARIOUS!
Noninone chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This. I can't even. I laughed so hard, think I broke something.

Going to my fave for sure!

XD Freaking Dean!
sudoku chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
It's hilarious and consistent within the story itself. Like constant reference to clipboards and the uncomfy chair.

A few questions:

“The show with the girls who drink lots of coffee.”

I have no idea what show that is.

Is the cat and Dean's will related to the first movie of Alien? It has been a while since I watched the first movie so I was not sure.
Beloved-Stranger chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I very nearly died laughing. Poor Sam, that is so rough...
CaffieneKitty chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
HA! This is... I have no words to describe this. Co-mutual snark on crack. Awesome!
sams1ra chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
ROFLMAO! This is awesome! Loved the story!
cantspell chapter 1 . 8/27/2008
hi. on thursdaay my grandmother went into the hospital-not good...on sunday i got a call saying that my step-son was in a head on car crash-way not good...by monday noon i was told that he would live...monday evening i was told that my granmother was in short going home to die (she only has a few weeks -if we're lucky) to live...i'm telling ya all this so ya can understand my frame of mind for what i'm about to say...by monday night i had a MELTDOWN...then i sat down to read this story (picked at random) and i started to laugh...and laugh some more...and i'm still laughing about the "save the cat" (and the rest)..."sigh"...THANK-YOU...THANK-YOU...THANK-YOU...with tears in my eyes i just wanted to say THANK-YOU and this is a very, very good story...