Reviews for Under The Weather
Kellyl4259 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
This chapter is really gfreat you have great creativity.
hmk921 chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
GOOD just make a new chapter ive BEEN waiting:[
sabra jaguar chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Sigh...there are so many stories on this site where the only thing keeping them off my "favorites" list is the fact that they're unfinished and unlikely to be completed. Unfortunately, this looks like it could be another one.

I really like this fic. You are so wonderfully descriptive and I almost want to shiver with the cold that you've written about. Poor Luigi...I just want to mother him. This first chapter shows such great potential, and I just wish there was a way I could you to continue. Please?
greenstar4567 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
great story :)
007M chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
i love it so far. please update soon!
niwa-chan chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
Haha, cool story! Will this ever be finished?
Emzem chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
This is very good so far, please continue :)
jossujb chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Ooh, I loved your story. Poor Luigi, having a cold isnt funny. I have just started to love Luigi, even though I have played games since I was little, but you know, Mario was the hero anhd that sort of thing. But in thewse few years I have started to love Luigi more. Maybe it is because of these kind of great fics. You cant read this witout loving Luigi...

And Im waiting for next chapter...
imperial1scout chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Nice start. Luigi is my favorite Mario Character I am. Now get writting while I be a hipocrite! (Just Joking, take as much time you need!)
Michael Adams chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Awesome fic Mariel! Hope ya update sometime This is really funny actually, and the characters are on the bat too
gohangirl708 chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
I like! You described the cold too well and Mario is kind of a lazy bum, but you gotta love him. Please update.
PrincessPeachandDaisy chapter 1 . 9/1/2007