Reviews for Remember It
SephyRose611 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I really love the style in which this is written, it's different and it makes you think.. I love it. It's almost poetic it its feel. Excellently done, this is a treasure.
fan-rei chapter 1 . 10/22/2007
i hope it doesn't go with your other story.

i like minerva angry but i prefer fluff and happy ending.

"the man who is always turning away" your minerva is too accomoding even if she is in love.

good one shot anyway.
lynna.4 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Very great story; I usually don't like little text like that but this one is very interesting. You've achieved what, I think, is the aim of that kind of text : It musn't have to give the reader desire to have story is whole. I like the way you picture her, and the way time seems to slow down, little tricks of words.

I like this sentence a lot : "with the man who lives in the shadow of symbolism."

It surely is understanble, and I like the movement between him, her and us, how the narration creates it.

The separation of the two last sentences are very interesting and it works a lot.
Athena G chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I love the style you wrote this in. It was quite poetic to read. And I like the way you moved from vagueness to specificity. An interesting idea very well conveyed.
T chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Good job at the style, but very sad ending.
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Interesting style!

Great idea!

thx
Holly chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wow.

Wow.

WOW!

This is amazing! I think this is probably the best-written work I have ever come across! The style is intriging and entrancing. This is spectacular! I really hope that you try to write in this style again!
LostUtterings chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
It's certainly curious. I enjoyed the style it was refreshing. And even in it's vagueness it told so much, and I understood it on at least it's basic level. Though it is angst and it very much broke my heart :(