Reviews for Cherry Blossoms
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
i thought it was good. it seems sasuke misses her. :)
AngelicSnow chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
...what's a plot bunny? _

*cough* ANYWAY... don't say you're not very good at writing, i mean, HELLO? you're awesome! talented!

i love all your stories (that i have read so far) and i added an subscription, so calling you unskilled in writing is an insult to my taste/liking/whatever it's called (sorry, i suck at expressing myself)

so... yea, hope that made you feel better xD
Thunder-Angelist chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Aside from the punctuations(Which is your only mistake..) I really frickin love this!

And I also have in my head that this is after the time skip.. so sasuke is in sound.. or something. And he's all alone, missing his konoha companions(or just sakura..) and he's going insane. Yet, he refuses to think that.

pff.. dumb uchihas...

*PERFECT fanfic!*
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
(: I liked it.

Mind provoking
teasingshadows chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Oh, I really liked it. The characterizations were perfect. Great imagery too, you don't see like a bad writer at all
Propertyoftheuchiha chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
... oh wow.

I love how you did this.

Somehow i can't help thinking that sasuke is a little psychologically unsound here.

And i love that... because I always had a feeling that what happened to him, and what he insists on continuing to do to himself, really could drive someone insane.

... the misery that he feels could have been building up to the point that he imagines company even if there is none.

(it reminds me of that social bunny in The Sims if you play the game.) XD

... i really love how you did this.

If you don't mind, I'm gonna save it on my laptop. _
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Well I like it. Your writing style is really well developped and the premise is nice enough. A little cliche perhaps but that's okay.

Plot bunnies are wonderful - I wouldn't have any fanfics if they didn't exist. lol. Anyway I think you did them both, particularly Sasuke justice. You really captured his feelings well. Keep writing - don't give up.
Dreary Somebody chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
Ohgosh. As someone who hates SasukeXSakura, I LOVE THIS. X3 I seriously love your style...it reminda me a bit of the style I used for the prologue chapters of one of my stories (LTLA, to be precise), although much less confusing and weird. The only thing I have to point out (GRAMMAR NAZI ALERT!) is that when there's supposed to be a period at the end of dialogue, there should be a comma. ('Nothing," he informs... as apposed to 'nothing' he informs...) Also, this-" is a quotation mark. This-' isn't. Sorry, but those're my biggest pet peeves when it comes to writing: improper use of commas and dialogue. Combine them, and you get an angry, raving punctuation critic. DX

Still, I really like your stories. I also like how short they are-I don't think they'd be quite as good if they were long (multichapter, fine, as long as each chapter is short XD).

WRITE MORE! I COMMAND THEE!
Night's Fang chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
I have no clue why you say you write crappy fanfictions, because this was just so beautiful! Subtly beautiful!

They were kept completely in character.

You've done it quite well, with Saskuke pondering over Sakura and still thinking that she and her company is annoying, before switching over to where he misses her but can't accept it. And I loved the symbolism you used here.

Again like I said before subtly beautiful.
hushhushyou chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Subtle and cute. Loved it :].
Wusel-chan chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i like it and it would be nice if you write more sasusaku-ffs )
Marishka chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
I understand this.

I loved it.
blackroses40 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
its good and i think you should write longer stories. they would be really good and i'd leave reviews for all the stories you write.
Choc-co-lat Cheese chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
It's nice and descriptive, yet I don't understand what the story is trying to say. Maybe you should put more details..? hehe, very nice in my eyes, though! _
thecrazyfanficcer chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Actually, while it may not be 'great,' as you put it, it's fairly well-written. . Not bad, fellow fanficcer, not bad. I like how got them both in character. At that, I only have one criticism: the dialogue format.

I always have to pull from the fanfic when I do this. Oh jeez. _; Anyway, this is what you put:

‘Nothing’ he informs her, curtly.

Now, this is how it should be written:

'Nothing,' he informs her curtly.

That aside, a nicely-written fanfic. Hats off! (*grins*)

-Fanficcer