Reviews for The Littlest Things
fang1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Nice. It makes sense for Spike to wander around aimlessly instead of totally breaking down. At first I thought it was about Buffy. I like it.
Lauren chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
Wow! That was great. It really sounded like Spike- in a way. It's very sweet. I almost got watery-eyed. I think I did. I was very nice. )
valerie chapter 1 . 8/23/2001
that's so sweet...totally a quality post-gift story. ).
Estepheia chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
I enjoyed this (not just because I enjoy stories about friendship). Very sweet. Unfortunately very short.
Rhythm chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
*Very* well done - especially about the people finally listening to Dawn part. I just wish it had been longer!
sloane x chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
"The irony of her name isn't lost on me. Never was. The whole light/dark metaphor and all that rot. Yeah, I get it. I'm bright, you know. Did the whole university thing once. If I hadn't wandered into that alley all those years ago, I would've amounted to something, I bet. Would've found a nice girl to marry, wrote a few books - if not at poetry, I was quite gifted at prose - maybe had a family. You know, the real kind."

That shocked my system. In all my years of watching the show and reading fiction, the concept of continuation of William's life never occurred to me. Very well done.
JodithGrace chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
That is very touching. I like it.