Reviews for Between A Rock And A Hard Place
PurpleOmpski chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
You're a horrible person... You've brought tears to my eyes.. THAT'S SO MEAN! T_T What do you mean they can't be together. T_T It's not fair! Why would Naruto's demon even allow Gaara's to affect him? WAHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 39 . 6/2/2014
Aw, I loved the happy ending. Naruto picked Gaara. Hot lemon, btw.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 37 . 5/9/2014
Yay! GaaNaru wins! But... Oh my! What did Kabuto inject? Is it the same thing as a curse mark? Or is it Orochimaru's DNA? Is Orochimaru going to take over Naruto's body?

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 35 . 5/9/2014
Yes! Naruto took down Orochimaru. Haha! I think it's hilarious that Temari is stuck in the middle of a lover's quarrel. lol

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 34 . 5/9/2014
Go Naruto! Go go go! I hope you feed that pill to Orochimaru and give Gaara his chakra back.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 33 . 5/9/2014
Yes! I really hope Naruto beats Orochimaru.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 32 . 5/6/2014
Oh my-Sasuke you didn't? Why would he tel that to poor Gaara? I hope this doesn't make him get too depressed. Haha! Looks like Lady Tsunade is going to have to babysit and go after those brats.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 31 . 5/6/2014
I wonder what's going to happen next. Sasuke is supposed to be super strong/powerful so I'm hoping he can beat Orochimaru or at least hurt him badly.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 30 . 5/6/2014
Poor Sasuke. I never thought I would say that but, the boy is giving Naruto his everything and the bond doesn't remember them having sex. And if he does he just acts like he didn't like it and is breaking Sasuke's heart. Poor Sasuke. But, in other news... Yes! Naruto came to save Gaara.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 29 . 5/6/2014
I loved the lemon but hated when Kabuto said that Gaara was going to die. I really hope he doesn't.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
No Gaara! Don't do it! I hope he changes his mind. Oh and as for the mentioned lemon in the next chapter? I pray to God you're not talking about Orochimaru x Gaara, right? That would just be creepy but, I can really see Orochimaru taking advantage of my beautiful and innocent Gaara.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 27 . 5/5/2014
Aaaaah! Did Kabuto rape Naruto? I sure didn't see that one coming.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 26 . 5/5/2014
NOOO! Why did Gaara run off? Poor Gaara. :( I feel bad for him.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 25 . 5/5/2014
Aw, this was cute and funny. Talk about being stuck right in the middle.

Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 24 . 5/5/2014
Sasuke is evil, isn't he? I wonder what he has planned.