Reviews for You Can Be My Hero Babe
tiffypro chapter 17 . 4/16
Hi!
I left a review yesterday on one of your stories (The Leader, if I remember correctly)... I said "it's different from any other 'vampire harry' stories i've read untill now" or something like that.
Now... I was going through the titles of your other stories here on and... surprise surprise... some of those "orher vampire harry stories" I've read... were yours xD
I really didn't realise untill now that I already had read some of your work :D that's because I have got a (pass me the vulgar term) shitty memory and I didn't remember your pen name, I suppose... moreover, I've just signed up... so I had no way to keep track of the authors I liked :)
Rabunga chapter 17 . 1/25
I don't understand why Weasley, granger et al didn't get punished for attempted murder (of the baby) and kidnapping? Especially when he was so pregnant? Otherwise another fab story :)
Guest 4 chapter 17 . 12/25/2014
Like this story a lot. Like the headstrong but uncertain harry.
imaginz96 chapter 17 . 10/24/2014
Where'd the snake go?
Mayan.Goddess chapter 9 . 9/30/2014
hi, this story is quite good, but it has some serious punctuation and grammar issues.
thewolf74 chapter 17 . 7/13/2014
I really love this story. The plot line was really good, as were the details. I'm happy that Harry and Severus were finally able to live their lives the way they wanted to.
daisy.tya chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
? why they didn't go at Gringotts befor go home, to stop Dumbledore play whit is money and heritage
daisy.tya chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
O.o Cho Chang not the stupide and enamored Ginny Weasley who want to be Ms Potter and have and the $$$ of is dreams
Griffin Raven chapter 17 . 7/1/2014
Absolutely brilliant story. I just love stories were both Harry and/or Severus get to experience the type of life that they had always been denied. But more importantly I like the idea of the Potter-Snape family going onto to almost become a legend even without the deaths of Voldemort and all the boy-who-lived nonsense. Because I do feel that Severus and Harry, are likely to be well remember long after the events of what brought them together is forgotten.

I just love the idea of those two handsome men/wizards having three wonderful children - like to think that Lily nee Evans Potter, who not only be happy for her son but would be glad that her old childhood friend Severus, had finally found love. Wonder just how many children they would go onto have? Just imagine the Hogwarts attendance rolls - talk about baby boom!
Griffin Raven chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
I can well imagine that Harry along with his magic won't take kindly to someone who either tries to take his baby or tries to harm it - because I fear he's likely to react very very badly towards that person! That's without adding in Severus reaction to a threat to his Harry and his baby. I think the secret needs to come out /or at least some of it. Perhaps Harry should just get out of Hogwarts - because that place doesn't seem very safe for him. What with him being attacked by fellow students. What right did that healer have to go spreading private information about Harry being pregnant with all those others without Harry's consent? Its like Harry has no privacy or even any say in his own life.
Griffin Raven chapter 9 . 7/1/2014
Will Harry and Severus ever talk about children? Dumbledore's really pulling out all the stops now that he's realised that he doesn't have full control of Harry. He honestly believes that he can regain full control of Harry - that he perhaps believes Harry only rebelling because of the supposed-death of Sirius, godfather to Harry.
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 7/1/2014
I think Severus knows that Harry doesn't trust easily if at all given what he knows of his childhood its not surprising at all. I do feel that Harry never fully trusted Ron and Hermione all though he certainly did give them a certain amount of trust. After all how can a child raised in an environemnt of hatred, disgust and without any love, care ever truly learn to trust adults. Since its adults that have continually failed Harry, not just his muggle relativess, the muggle school teachers (social services and the wizarding) along with his school teachers none of them truly helped him. All those teachers did was perhaps see him as Potter's son and the boy-who-lived and to some the weapon to end the war - but just how many actually saw Harry?

Hermione seems to treat Harry as if he's younger than her or not as smart as her (thought she seems to behave like that towards most other poeple) as if she's the only one with good ideas. Sometimes how she scoldes Harry like she's his mother, not his supposed friend.

Harry (with Severus) needs to gain new/more allies (that are not Order) and control of his life and financies - so that Dumbledore won't have any control over Harry. Perhaps Harry should take his NEWTS early or something. Can't they have the bond recognised, I mean doesn't the bond mean Harry's offically an adult and therefore does need a guardian - despite that Dumbledore's been a shit guardian?

They need to get revenge upon the one whose a greatest threat to Harry - Dumbleore? Work on his reputation undermind people's belief, trust in him from with the wizarding public and the ministry? Just how far does this betrayal actually go?
Griffin Raven chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
I think since Harry bonded with Severus that he should now have full control over his inheritance because should he not be considered an adult since he bonded? But I do think that Harry needs to check on all of his inheritance at gringotts - to make sure no one can/or has made any withdrawals from his accounts - and to see just what he has inherited?

Also since Harry and Severus bonded would this bonding have registered with the goblins at gringotts?
Mukuro234 chapter 17 . 6/18/2014
This is such an awesome fic :)
vampire moonlight chapter 17 . 5/21/2014