Reviews for A Job Interview
LSMerlot chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
LOL! I thought it was hilarious. : )
sorentense chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
The beginning of a long and glorious (not to mention hilarious) partnership! Yeah, it may be a little OOC, but it made me laugh, so I don't care!
Darev chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
You actaully used "there is no spoon?" That would be so degrading to a psionist of Kimmuriel's talent. Though I suppose that's what Jarlaxle had in plan all this time. He loves having fun at others' expense. Gotta love the guy...er, drow.

~Darev
Celeborn's Concubine chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Hee hee. I really enjoyed that...ooh, ooh! Can we have some more? I'd love to see Rai'guy's interview...did I spell that right? Oh well...
Melvide chapter 1 . 11/1/2007
HILARIOUS
Yunkel chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Made me smile, so it did its job.
Zaphodiop chapter 1 . 9/3/2007
Great story! Sure the characters are a little out of character, but that's what makes it funnier. It's great to see more Kimmuriel fanfictions! He's one of my fave characters. Hope to see more from you soon! Poor Kimmy, to be assigned a cook. Oh well, even the greatest leaders had to start out small.
Nuitari Aquarius chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
*laugh*

Funny, crazy and excellent .
Venashira chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I love it. This is so great. I love Kimmuriel and Jarlaxle. Have a good day.
Nariel chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
*loves*

Disturbingly cute, considering it's the Evil Sadistic And Generally Unpleasant Drow we are talking about.

Still cute. Very, even. Now, there might be naggers who can't take a lighter (ha...) version of Evil!Drow, but that's what comedy's for, right?

And it also makes me happy to find ANYTHING Bregan D'aerthe -related. So:
Linndechir chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
A bit short, but very nice. I love Jarlaxle's attitude, I can actually see him acting like that. And you had me choking with laughter when he came up with the spoon. Now I have to imagine Kimmuriel saying "The spoon does not exist."
Liriel chapter 1 . 9/1/2007