Reviews for Skeleton Rose
hanako love chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
i think pein/nagato is from amegakure
Canadihipster chapter 4 . 12/14/2009
Pein is from Amegakure, the Village Hidden in the Rain... not the Grass, either way, awesome FanFic so far, luv PeinXKonan 3
Murasaki Shikibu chapter 7 . 3/19/2008
Wow..that was good!
Alexian-Goddess chapter 7 . 11/24/2007
I love your fic! My God is it EVER fantastic! Please update soon!
revolutionrose chapter 7 . 11/21/2007
WOW. I have been looking for some good Konan x Pein fanfiction and I am so happy that I read this. You write so well,I'm jealous!
IrisEclipsed chapter 7 . 11/7/2007
I do love innuendo, and you give it to me just the way I like it. Have I told you lately, how much I love you for writing PeinKonan? Ok, this is my 3rd favorite chapter, just because of the suggestiveness. *waggles eyebrows* XD
IrisEclipsed chapter 6 . 10/9/2007
Oh my god, it seems like he was going to rape her at the beginning. BEND OVER, BIZNATCH! Sorry, lol, I'm just really hyper right now. I think this might be my favorite chapter behind the first. . Awesome chapter, please update soon!
AGENT KELL chapter 6 . 10/8/2007
ohkay,

i am confused.

o_o

please forgive me.

i am tired from maths exam, and my mind is not functioning properly.

ah

update

Ja!

IC-chan
Nadeshiko-Nara chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
Spoilers Follow:

Yes, Pein is from Rain. We learned that his parents were killed in the war and that he was left orphaned.
IrisEclipsed chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
Ok, you know how you dislike ShikaTem? Well, that's how I feel about OCs.

Oh, I wonder what other secrets Konan had kept from Pein. Maybe she has a secret lover . . . or is really a man in disguise. XD That'd be so weird if that happened because then she wouldn't be the bad ass chick in Akatsuki she'd just be . . . that one person who can turn into paper from Akatsuki.

This is to make up for the lame ass review I wrote for chapter 4.
IrisEclipsed chapter 4 . 10/5/2007
Pein's touchy-feely . . . NICE.
AGENT KELL chapter 5 . 10/5/2007
oh.

so your AU thing is that,

Konan doesn't have a sister,

but you added the sister in
Under A Cloud chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
I heard that Pein is from Rain. I'm not really sure, though. Another great chapter. Sometimes, I wonder why am I so attracted to this story... ._." I only read long stories. Guess this is an exception, oh well a good exception.
AGENT KELL chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
kinda cool,

i don't read the manga, so i don't know too much either,

but i wanna know!

but then i'm having exams right now,

and i'll never be able to catch up :/

Ja!

IC-chan
Winter Thunder chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
AWESOME.

As always.

-is jealous-

How do you have the time to do this? I can only read this because it's so short!